1. May 28, 2017  

Log out AFK people in WoW TBC Outland

When i log in i see a lot of people just being in town doing nothing but being AFK for almost a hour.

Could those people be logged off so they don't idle and take useful space for players that want to play?

2. May 28, 2017  
    That sounds like a smart little fix for the ques.

3. May 28, 2017  
    When i log in i see a lot of people just being in town doing nothing but being AFK for almost a hour.

Could those people be logged off so they don't idle and take useful space for players that want to play?
    this option is already absent. 15mins and they get kicked out of of the game and they go into character selection screen. 5mins there and they are kicked from server. ofc after those 20mins, their spot in server is still kept for additional 5mins. so basicly they are totally kicked after 25mins(thats the time when your que moves by 1).
    this is all only a rough number, it can be ait less or abit more but +- 25mins.
    i find this number fair and balanced compared to what it was be4 this weeks fix.

4. May 28, 2017  
    There are to many players :P The server is full right now with 15k, and the queue it is like 1,5k more!