1. May 31, 2017  
    You guys didn't want the x5 xp rate on outland and wanted a x1 blizz like experience aka wanted to feel the old retail tbc again, you guys didn't want the progression based coin shop selling gear's idea ( which imo was fair to non-donors and it would also bring proper funds to the server, not many people are going to buy cosmetics.) So they gave you Medivh, now you want something that was never there just because it would make your lives easier?. Whats next... ask for free fooding and lodging and also ask $ for your internet ?

2. June 1, 2017  
    You guys didn't want the x5 xp rate on outland and wanted a x1 blizz like experience aka wanted to feel the old retail tbc again, you guys didn't want the progression based coin shop selling gear's idea ( which imo was fair to non-donors and it would also bring proper funds to the server, not many people are going to buy cosmetics.) So they gave you Medivh, now you want something that was never there just because it would make your lives easier?. Whats next... ask for free fooding and lodging and also ask $ for your internet ?
    Wow, aren't you just a ball of sunshine.

Yes, we want Daul Spec on our realm, which sounds like you don't even play on and wouldn't really effect you, that is 1x exp rates with broken dungeon loot tables, jacked up respawn rates, broken profession mechanics, non working quests, and many other issues from our server.

This realm is anything but "blizz like", it's just a 1x realm without a cash shop.

3. June 1, 2017  

Yes, we want Daul Spec on our realm, which sounds like you don't even play on and wouldn't really effect you, that is 1x exp rates with broken dungeon loot tables, jacked up respawn rates, broken profession mechanics, non working quests, and many other issues from our server.

This realm is anything but "blizz like", it's just a 1x realm without a cash shop.
    You make it sound like the realm is broken when it's not. It's a private server; there will always be things to improve. As for Dual Specialization:

It's not about making the game easier, it's simply a Quality of Life feature that increases the width of gameplay easier. There's no downsides to Dual Specialization. Unless you disagree of course, then please do elaborate.

4. June 1, 2017  

As far is i can sell the servers quality is great. Im just lvl 19 but i could already see that pathfinding is great and quests are nicely scripted. I even looked out for things that were buggy on other servers.
    For instance the Troll Hunters in Ghostlands. On the other reaml i played their pets didnt despawn as you killed the hunter itself. On Medivh it did.

I will watch out for other things that werent working properly on other private servers.

As for Dual spec: There is no reason not to implement it, as it doesnt make the game easier but more convenient as the guy above me already stated.

I git an offtopic question though:

What Version of TBC are we playing on?
    Are the elite vanilla q´s still elite now? (i.e Jintha´alor)

kind regards.

5. July 4, 2017  
    Does anyone know if Medivh will be getting Dual Spec or not? Many of my friends and I would like to see it implemented.

First 12