1. May 30, 2017  

Los gone / vanish still not fixed

Closed

Removing los is like removing tons of actions for players in pvp. Sitting behind a wall and shooting a mele for example sounds not so fair or ? Blizz wotlk was not perfect.

Proterean posted:

The M2 LoS on WoTLK realms will be enabled on the next update. We always intended for it to be an improvement on the gameplay and quality of the experience. It was turned off with good intentions to streamline the gameplay and make it more blizzlike however we can see that this is not the effect players want.

The change will be done on the WoTLK realms where it was requested from the community. Suggestion accepted.

Nvm the vanish i am happy with los back
    Edited: June 4, 2017

2. May 30, 2017  
    As i just received for my last post a warning and it was removed i will try it nicer

Removing los is like removing tons of actions for players in pvp. Sitting behind a wall and shooting a mele for example sounds not so fair or ? Blizz wotlk was not perfect and you have your servers if i remmeber right in russia, so blizz cant close you down, so you really wanna aim for the same level like them or you want to be better ?

Besides rogue vanish still doesnt catch spells ... at all
    1st of all, vanish does catch spells. i know this from both rdps and rogue side.
    2nd. Los now is only decieving, it still exist just no longer for all thigs that it was used to. learn to accept it, devs dont read forums.

3. May 30, 2017  
    wait you're telling me they "****ed up" LoS on purpose? lolwat
    is falling through the ground while charging also on purpose? xd

4. May 31, 2017  
    1st of all, vanish does catch spells. i know this from both rdps and rogue side.
    2nd. Los now is only decieving, it still exist just no longer for all thigs that it was used to. learn to accept it, devs dont read forums.
    1st no it doesnt, and i am not talking arrows i am talking about death coil lava burst arcane mage spells etc.

2nd, No surely not accepting this. you are most likely one of this hunters that is currently dancing about this

5. May 31, 2017  
    1st no it doesnt, and i am not talking arrows i am talking about death coil lava burst arcane mage spells etc.

2nd, No surely not accepting this. you are most likely one of this hunters that is currently dancing about this
    nah he is mboxer, so he enjoys broken los even more lol

6. June 4, 2017  
    Proterean posted in Realm Suggestions:

The M2 LoS on WoTLK realms will be enabled on the next update. We always intended for it to be an improvement on the gameplay and quality of the experience. It was turned off with good intentions to streamline the gameplay and make it more blizzlike however we can see that this is not the effect players want.

The change will be done on the WoTLK realms where it was requested from the community. Suggestion accepted.

7. June 4, 2017