1. May 1, 2018  

Fresh level 70, what now

Hi guys! Just hit lvl 70 on my ret paladin. Is there any priority once I hit level 70? LIke a guide or a list or jus general tips? All tips welcomed. Thanks
    Where can I farm gold for mounts? (Example:don't say as a tip: "get mount", that's obvious say something like how ot get gold or any other useful tips. Thanks again!

2. May 1, 2018  
    1) Complete all Outland quests - this will provide you with gold, gear and rep.
    2) Get Kara attunement - will require completing quests like the CoT series, and is made easier by getting a flying mount.
    3) Grind instances for Heroic Keys (Revered reputation with Honor Hold/Thrallmar, Cenarian Expedition, Sha'tar and Lower City)
    4) Get involved in PUG runs of Kara, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair
    5) Get Tier 5 attunement - requires 2, 3 and a Gruul/Mag Kills.
    6) Grind professions to 375 and craft any gear
    7) Gear up an offspec (Holy and Prot are both fine choices) to increase your chance of group invites, supporting most of the above
    8) PVP
    Edited: May 1, 2018

3. May 1, 2018  
    Hi guys! Just hit lvl 70 on my ret paladin. Is there any priority once I hit level 70? LIke a guide or a list or jus general tips? All tips welcomed. Thanks
    Where can I farm gold for mounts? (Example:don't say as a tip: "get mount", that's obvious say something like how ot get gold or any other useful tips. Thanks again!
    Welcome.

First of all,and most important : Avoid mining and herbalism ! Its waste of time.Nodes have lower respawn rate to fight bots,and there's too many other people + bots who farming those 2 professions.So unless you are paladin,and have 280% flying,don't even try that,and even then it doesn't pays off.

Get skinning and LW.U need nothing else besides that.There's so many farming zones,u can pick which one u want to do.

People say do quests...Indeed do quests,but u cant farm those indefinitely.There are few daily quests,but 100 gold a day is nothing.Still do them tho,but u cant rely up on daily quests to be your main income.

Skinning and LW .LW u need mostly to convert leather scraps,because when you sell scraps u lose 2-3 gold per stack.

Don't waste gold on enchants on items u are going to replace soon.Do NOT buy flying mount asap.

DO pvp for pve progress.PvP items are better for pve any day over lvl 63 leveling greens.

Buy weapon first,then rings,because rings u get in dungeons are horrible.

Farm AV for most honor gained.Farm it until u buy all items u can with AV marks.I know its boring,but after 2-3 days its going to become routine,and u wont pay attention.

U can do Kara or any HC as holy pala in full pvp gear.Go as holy,reserve ret items.

4. May 1, 2018  
    Here is the most important protip you will ever hear. Start socializing, be a teamplayer, get into a guild and participate in guild raids.

There is a simple logical reason for this, no matter how much gear your solo/pug farm on your own, it will all be collecting dust and feel pretty worthless unless you are using that gear to play the game constantly and raid.

Decide what spec you want to main and for starters try find a Kara guild (Guild that runs or is trying to run Karazhan/Gruul/Mag on a regular basis).

If you are dedicated, a teamplayer, having fund and making friends in the process then everything else (attunements, rep, gear) will come as a natural results of your activities. Enjoy the full Tbc PvE experience.

5. May 3, 2018  
    thanks for the input. I am currently spamming bgs as ret, queue the haters. Should i buy the 2min pvp tirnket first or yolo and save for my 2h wep first? Currently sitting on 5k Honor.

6. May 3, 2018  
    Here is the most important protip you will ever hear. Start socializing, be a teamplayer, get into a guild and participate in guild raids.

There is a simple logical reason for this, no matter how much gear your solo/pug farm on your own, it will all be collecting dust and feel pretty worthless unless you are using that gear to play the game constantly and raid.

Decide what spec you want to main and for starters try find a Kara guild (Guild that runs or is trying to run Karazhan/Gruul/Mag on a regular basis).

If you are dedicated, a teamplayer, having fund and making friends in the process then everything else (attunements, rep, gear) will come as a natural results of your activities. Enjoy the full Tbc PvE experience.
    Whoosh!

Good advice nonetheless

7. May 3, 2018  
    Get a guild.
    Buy Consortium key>instantly get revered in 2 hours with all factions.
    Do the chain q for attunement.
    Farm most importat pvp items as weapon/offset.

8. May 4, 2018  
    Get a guild.
    Buy Consortium key>instantly get revered in 2 hours with all factions.
    Do the chain q for attunement.
    Farm most importat pvp items as weapon/offset.
    So I can spam dungs with the Consortium key and hit revered with all factions just by running the dung? Thanks!

9. July 4, 2021  
    There used to be a TBC server.. RIP =(