1. May 31, 2017  

Faction balance suggestion

I know that it is a wild idea but it would even out the factions 100%

I don't know how hard it would be to do but if you really want the server to be 50/50 make each faction cap half of the server cap

So if the server has a 15k cap just make Alliance and Horde cap at 7.5k

If you are worried that it will just limit horde and Alliance will have empty slots that is not true. Everyone hates the queue and with the current free transfer from horde i can put money on the fact that enough people from horde will transfer to Alliance if it means that they have a smaller queue time.

Wild idea but it will work as long as the server is active. Balancing the races so people prefer Alliance over Horde would be a lot harder imo.

2. May 31, 2017  
    wow tank you!
    with you being the first one to suggest this awesome and bulletproof idea, they will implement it on the spot and it will totally work out wothout any problems*

*-the que is before you even get to character selection screen and just there "to get on the server per se"
    -people who have donated will skip que and get in anyway
    people who donated will end up in que as the numbers of donors might be above 7.5k with horde chars (you dont want to rile up the people that keep your project running)

3. May 31, 2017  
    wow tank you!
    with you being the first one to suggest this awesome and bulletproof idea, they will implement it on the spot and it will totally work out wothout any problems*

*-the que is before you even get to character selection screen and just there "to get on the server per se"
    -people who have donated will skip que and get in anyway
    people who donated will end up in que as the numbers of donors might be above 7.5k with horde chars (you dont want to rile up the people that keep your project running)
    That is why i said "I don't know how hard it would be to do but..." I'm not saying that it's just that easy i'm just saying if they could implement a system like this it would fix the balance issue.

They could fix it by restricting each account to 1 faction for example if you make a Alliance character you can't make a Horde character. Not that many people play on both factions and if it fixes the biggest issue of tbc servers why not.

4. May 31, 2017  
    That is why i said "I don't know how hard it would be to do but..." I'm not saying that it's just that easy i'm just saying if they could implement a system like this it would fix the balance issue.

They could fix it by restricting each account to 1 faction for example if you make a Alliance character you can't make a Horde character. Not that many people play on both factions and if it fixes the biggest issue of tbc servers why not.
    So what happens to those accounts that already have chars with both factions? This alone makes it impossible to implement.

5. May 31, 2017  
    So what happens to those accounts that already have chars with both factions? This alone makes it impossible to implement.
    Give them free transfer to faction of their choice.

6. May 31, 2017  
    so i just make a new account for the other faction, your point?

edit: then we have the donor problem

7. May 31, 2017  
    Just give alliance every man for himself:-)

8. May 31, 2017  
    Just give alliance every man for himself:-)
    give them free Warglaives awell.and custom button you press it and boss is dead so they can clear raids w/o problem.