1. June 8, 2017  
    I saw 2 mithril nodes in the zone just outside org so i spose the tin hunt is legit

2. June 8, 2017  
    Well its only a suggestion and I'm totally against it. **** was supposed to be 1x. It may not goes well with 5x realm but so what.
    That's called bad design, that's what.

3. June 8, 2017  
    That's called bad design, that's what.
    No that's called a semi-low rate private server

4. June 8, 2017  
    No that's called a semi-low rate private server
    I wouldn't call x5 "semi-low", what's left for x7.5. I like Outland the way it is, but I do think that further adjustments should be made. The spell cost reduction idea was great, for example. The increased NPC respawn rate was also great - in the long run it might benefit cloth/leather farmers more, but right now it is necessary considering the population count.

5. June 8, 2017  
    Icecrown was with increased rates at the start, right? I know that it seems unfair to increase the rates from the point of view of people who already got their professions maxed but still you can't say that there is no problem .. just my two cents.

6. June 8, 2017  
    It's not that. Icecrown has an increased profession rate in order to match the XP rates. It only makes sense for you to increase the rates on Outland as well. Even more so, having in mind Outland's huge population. It's far from just a personal preference. It's a realm design issue. Exactly because it is a server-wide change, it should've been implemented right from the start. Having x1 prof rates with x5(x7.5) XP rates just makes no sense, that's all.
    Icecrown is Icecrown. Again, it doesn't makes sense because of your personal preferences and choices, which dictate you "must" level character and professions together. A lot of people prefer to just go to max level and then return to have a much easier time working on professions. But hey, the xp lock feature is active, so if the problem is your character level being higher than what "feels right" you can simply lock your xp until your professions are up to par?

7. June 8, 2017  
    Professions not going on par with leveling is not a major problem. But let’s try and be constructive here. What are the pros and the cons of having professions at 1x:

Pros:
    People are engaged longer with leveling their profession (it is a - for some).
    The auction house prices of items stay competitive longer
    Better gold inflation rates
    Cons:
    With mining nodes and herb nodes rate being so low professions like blacksmithing and engineering take ages to max
    With increased mob spawning times, there is a disbalance between the professions
    With so many level 70 farming low level ingredients leveling becomes problematic (could be a + if Azeroth feels alive)
    It is not fun. People get salty about it

Please be open for discussion. Why do you think it is better to change the profession rates / herb, mining nodes or why should they stay the way they are?

8. June 8, 2017  
    Just now another player from our leveling guild declared that he's quitting because of the 1x profession rates.

Warmane, you have to understand one thing. There are people out there, myself included, who always level professions together with their level.
    Noone is making you leave the leveling zones once you outlevel them. Stay and finish your professions, remaining quests or whatnot and continue to the next zone.
    That whole, "leveling professions and gearing up is hard because the xp rates are too big" argument is incredibly stupid.

Stay in the goddamn zone and finish your business or go join a fun server if x1 is too slow for you.

9. June 9, 2017  
    That whole, "leveling professions and gearing up is hard because the xp rates are too big" argument is incredibly stupid.
    Which part of it is stupid?

I already wrote down my arguments multiple times. Obnoxious and many other people here did not even pay attention to them and keep disregarding this suggestion as subjective. You know what's subjective? Completely abandoning professions until 70lvl and then going back to level them. That's subjective. That's how it should NOT be. Yet somehow, for some reason you support exactly this. Why?

x1 prof rates with x5(x7.5) XP rates is not okay.

Is this really so hard for you to comprehend? Why do I even have to explain it multiple times, only for my arguments to be ignored?

10. June 9, 2017  
    This is not a fun server as many others are saying.

The XP rates are great because you don't lose interest in the long time it takes leveling.
    But professions aren't buffed so you get a good strong economy with competitive pricing.

If it takes too long to do something manually, then buy your way out.
    I know Herbalism is gonna be impossible to do without nodes, but that's the only one.
    And I was running around in Elwyn Forest for 4 hours yesterday and was seeing herbs all over.

Im lvl 24 now after 2 days, got about 15 gold if not more and when I get a little higher lvl then professions are easy.

11. June 9, 2017  
    Completely abandoning professions until 70lvl and then going back to level them. That's subjective.
    That's how it should NOT be.
    You really don't see the irony in saying people playing how they want is subjective, but people playing how you think it "should be" isn't?
    x1 prof rates with x5(x7.5) XP rates is not okay.
    It's not okay for you. Well, sure, it won't be okay for anyone who just wants everything faster too, but that's not the point here.

Is this really so hard for you to comprehend? Why do I even have to explain it multiple times, only for my arguments to be ignored?
    Your arguments? Let's see...

"There are people out there, myself included, who always level professions together with their level. These people do not feel their character complete without a profession while leveling. As a warrior main, I just feel good knowing that more than half the gear I'm wearing I have crafted myself." --- basically "I don't like it, it feels wrong for me," that's your whole argument there.

"Having x1 prof rates with x5(x7.5) XP rates just makes no sense, that's all." --- again, "I don't like it, it feels wrong for me."

"^this. Currently, players have to go out of their way in order to be able to skill up professions, even at max level. It's just not normal." --- guess what?

Your whole "bundle" of argument can be summed up as that. You even dismiss the people pointing out the nodes aren't enough (which can be a valid complain with the population we have), your issue is simply a "my feels" one. Your arguments aren't being ignored, they just are a non-issue in the bigger picture.

12. June 9, 2017  
    You don't have to ****ing explain anything multiple times, just read what people are ****ing telling you already lmao

my first sentence says, Noone is making you leave the leveling zones once you outlevel them. Is that really so ****ing hard for you to comprehend? There is noone pointing a gun at your head saying that you must go to tanaris once you hit level 42, why are you making this a problem?

13. Leveled a char to 80. Almost maxed a profession. Played the AH and played it well.

So now I'm lv 80. In all my hours playing, doing quests, playing the AH I earned 400g. Flying (which is needed to access basic lv 80 content) will cost a player over 1500g. I just quit after seeing that. Really dumb. I'm not going to grind retail style for this crap lol.

5x XP rate with 1x drop is a dumb combination. Literally everybody I know who plays on a private server thinks playing at 1x is a huge waste of time.

For many the only reason they play at all on a private server is to avoid the mindless grinding.

14. Leveled a char to 80. Almost maxed a profession. Played the AH and played it well.

So now I'm lv 80. In all my hours playing, doing quests, playing the AH I earned 400g. Flying (which is needed to access basic lv 80 content) will cost a player over 1500g. I just quit after seeing that. Really dumb. I'm not going to grind retail style for this crap lol.

5x XP rate with 1x drop is a dumb combination. Literally everybody I know who plays on a private server thinks playing at 1x is a huge waste of time.

For many the only reason they play at all on a private server is to avoid the mindless grinding.
    Aside from getting to level 80 on Burning Crusade being an incredible feat - I could even call it "ahead of your time" - everything else is just more subjective personal opinions. In the end of the day, as players prove on a daily basis, we can't please everyone.

15. I wasn't listing it as an accomplishment lol. Just context.

First 123 Last