1. June 5, 2017  

Increas Profession rate

Doing BS at the moment. It's literally impossible to find anything with 13k ppl on the server. Everybody mines and sells off to AH on stupid prices. Either increase rate or respawns.

2. June 5, 2017  

3. June 5, 2017  
    1 hour around thousand needless and i only found 2 tin veins

4. June 5, 2017  
    It is actually perfect for AH business. Keep it as it is... (note that i am not selling the ore, I am buying it)

5. June 6, 2017  
    1 hour around thousand needless and i only found 2 tin veins
    why are you looking for tin in thousand needles though?

6. June 6, 2017  
    why are you looking for tin in thousand needles though?
    Was gonna say the same thing lol.

7. June 7, 2017  
    Just now another player from our leveling guild declared that he's quitting because of the 1x profession rates.

Warmane, you have to understand one thing. There are people out there, myself included, who always level professions together with their level. These people do not feel their character complete without a profession while leveling. As a warrior main, I just feel good knowing that more than half the gear I'm wearing I have crafted myself. I warned you about this as soon as I tested the PTR - 1x prof rates are BAD with 5x XP rates. I said it loud and clear. Nobody listened. It's even worse now for Alliance, who have a 7.5x XP rate. Leveling your profession together with your level as Horde is **** and as an Alliance it's just not viable. You have to understand that for a player who likes to do professions together with leveling these increased XP rates are POINTLESS. 5x, 10x, 20x, 100x - it doesn't matter when the player has to spend hours grinding and farming in a low-level zone so he can catch up on his professions. And to make things worse, even if the player decides to go farming, they'll just find nothing due to the 15k online. These were the words of the players I mentioned above right before quitting.

Please, increase the profession rates. Thank you.
    Edited: June 7, 2017

8. June 7, 2017  
    Just now another player from our leveling guild declared that he's quitting because of the 1x profession rates.

Warmane, you have to understand one thing. There are people out there, myself included, who always level professions together with their level. These people do not feel their character complete without a profession while leveling. As a warrior main, I just feel good knowing that more than half the gear I'm wearing I have crafted myself. I warned you about this as soon as I tested the PTR - 1x prof rates are BAD with 5x XP rates. I said it loud and clear. Nobody listened. It's even worse now for Alliance, who have a 7.5x XP rate. Leveling your profession together with your level as Horde is **** and as an Alliance it's just not viable. You have to understand that for a player who likes to do professions together with leveling these increased XP rates are POINTLESS. 5x, 10x, 20x, 100x - it doesn't matter when the player has to spend hours grinding and farming in a low-level zone so he can catch up on his professions. And to make things worse, even if the player decides to go farming, they'll just find nothing due to the 15k online. These were the words of the players I mentioned above right before quitting.

Save your time and do it after you are max level... Please do not make a fun server out of outland its pretty bad enough with Aliance perks...

9. June 7, 2017  

If you want to take your time while leveling and get your professions up as well, why not medivh?

10. June 7, 2017  
    There are people out there, myself included, who always level professions together with their level. These people do not feel their character complete without a profession while leveling.
    That's a personal preference and choice, hardly a reason to impose a server-wide change that has much deeper effects than making a subset of a tiny niche of players not "feel incomplete."

11. June 7, 2017  
    You still need to increase respawn rates or something like that on all herb and mireral nodes, at least in outland (and especially for herbs, because the need of consumables is steady no matter when or where), or at least explain us the usefulness of making all players in a complete starvation of those ressources. Don't you think we all should be able to optimize our characters in terms of consumables and professions in the same conditions that existed on retail realms ?

12. June 8, 2017  
    That's a personal preference and choice, hardly a reason to impose a server-wide change that has much deeper effects than making a subset of a tiny niche of players not "feel incomplete."
    It's not that. Icecrown has an increased profession rate in order to match the XP rates. It only makes sense for you to increase the rates on Outland as well. Even more so, having in mind Outland's huge population. It's far from just a personal preference. It's a realm design issue. Exactly because it is a server-wide change, it should've been implemented right from the start. Having x1 prof rates with x5(x7.5) XP rates just makes no sense, that's all.

Don't you think we all should be able to optimize our characters in terms of consumables and professions in the same conditions that existed on retail realms ?
    ^this. Currently, players have to go out of their way in order to be able to skill up professions, even at max level. It's just not normal. I'm not complaining about gold, I'm not complaining about mounts or anything. I used Ghost Wolf until 61lvl on my first char. Again, x1 prof with x5 XP is not okay.

If you want to take your time while leveling and get your professions up as well, why not medivh?
    I am considering this right now, but I already have 2 70s on Outland, one of which is in a raid-ambitious guild.

Even a x2 increase should be enough imo to match the XP rates and population burden. Please, consider it, Warmane.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

13. June 8, 2017  
    I think the biggest issue is that the rate which all nodes respawn is far too low. on a side note to proffessions I see so many people stuck on quests because the time it takes for a quest objective. if you level with a party you can forget doing 25% of quests in a zone because of "collect the X item from loot container" that has a 5 minute respawn. Same goes for proffs nodes.

14. June 8, 2017  
    if you level with a party you can forget doing 25% of quests in a zone because of "collect the X item from loot container" that has a 5 minute respawn.
    I remember doing the entire Stalvan chain in Duskwood - not something that a lot of people would do even on x1 rates - and when I went for the chest in the Eastvale Logging Camp there was a queue of players waiting for the chest to respawn. There will be zero harm to gameplay if quest object respawn is instant, as it is on pretty much every similar quest on retail right now.

I cannot say about nodes, though. I still remember the days when I could get 200-250 saronite ore from a single run in Sholazar Basin. I don't want to walk around Durotar and see 5-10 copper nodes on top of each other. This is why I prefer a prof rate increase rather than a node respawn decrease. It makes more sense and it will not destroy the price of commodities like a respawn decrease would. A profession rate increase would not matter in end-game. A node respawn decease would.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

15. June 8, 2017  
    Well its only a suggestion and I'm totally against it. **** was supposed to be 1x. It may not goes well with 5x realm but so what.

123 Last