1. I wasn't listing it as an accomplishment lol. Just context.
    Uhm... the point is that Burning Crusade's level cap is, you know, 70?

2. Higher the spawn rate of everything 2x or 3x and all of us will still struggle to get anything, but it safes us some time + it will lower the chance of many players to quit, because its even a bigger grind than retail wow

3. Aside from getting to level 80 on Burning Crusade being an incredible feat - I could even call it "ahead of your time" - everything else is just more subjective personal opinions. In the end of the day, as players prove on a daily basis, we can't please everyone.
    My ban is off, I come here and I see you dismissing more and more people's posts as "subjective personal opinions". Keep it up, Obnoxious...

x1 prof rates with x5 XP rates is dumb. Just accept it.

4. can we just increase the node spawn rates already? why is that so difficult?

5. Whats the point of 1x drop rate for everybody when people are allowed to multibox and farm with like 20 chars at once? This isn't me speaking out against multiboxing - its about the 1x rate.

At least on Icecrown playing with many characters at once didn't give you such an insurmountable advantage over other players.

6. what would i do with my life if i cant read qq threads

7. Love me some controversy.

8. Love me some controversy.
    There isn't any controversy here, because the rates aren't going to change.

First 123