1. June 5, 2017  

Were are the gm on this server?!

hi! i encountered some bug since im on the server, i opened about 5 ticket, cause on website they say open ticket to contact GM, i did. Then i wrote an e-mail to them. no reply neither.

What concerns me is, i dont ever see a GM, at all. I wont up to 70 , start raiding to get a bug and not having a GM doing anything about it and having to call raid off. Warmane decided to open a new realm, well warmane should have the people to take care of the realm.

let me know what you guys think, your overall experience about contacting GM or wtv, for my part i am really bored, grinded to 45 to realise no1 really care about this project and they leave us with bugs we cant deal with.

2. June 5, 2017  
    here is where to report bugs: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker , not in-game via ticket.

3. June 5, 2017  
    so there are no in game support what so ever? realm will never work if thats so. i dont expect GM to be on 24/7, but no presence at all will kill the realm. I wont wait 5 days everytime somthing happens.

4. June 5, 2017  
    GMs have nothing to do with bugs at all. Bugs must be reported on bugtracker only and developers track only it. If you are having an issue in-game, GMs are always online but due to high tickets load it may take some time to answer.

5. June 5, 2017  
    There are GMs in-game, but they don't deal with bugs. Sending them tickets for something they aren't responsible for might just get the ticket discarded, since you shouldn't be using tickets for that in the first place.

6. June 5, 2017  
    When has wow ever had GM's in game? Why would you expect such a stupid thing??? Retail has never had in-game GM's quit expecting dumb stuff, if you arent happy playing on a free server, go somewhere else.

7. June 5, 2017  
    WHEN HAS WOW EVER HAD GMS INGAME?! what servers did u play lol, i never ever ever in my 5 years of BC private servers, had such a hard time having GM help. usually they pop near me , ask me whats up, unbug the ****, i thanks em, and its done. I dont expect an awnser in the next 5 mins, but i wont wait 1 week every time an issue come along. It is an issue, it will be an issue when ppl start raiding and get in front of a bug and cant keep running.

You tell me you wont mind at all having a bug in opera for example, not able to fix it and then have to call raid off. THIS will kill the server believe me. Im not CRYING, im trying to fix this problem, wich is the only problem i have to talk about for now... BUT IT IS A REAL PROBLEM.

8. June 5, 2017  
    When has wow ever had GM's in game? Why would you expect such a stupid thing??? Retail has never had in-game GM's quit expecting dumb stuff, if you arent happy playing on a free server, go somewhere else.
    Did you really just say that retail wow never had GMs ingame? Clearly you never played retail, it has been ages since I've played retail and even I remember having an issue ingame, making a ticket, and if needed the GM would appear to me and assist me.

Your comment just reeks stupidity, and you're even trying to pull the free server card. First of all, every if not most private servers are free and this is the first one where the GM support is abysmal, if not non existant. Second of all, maybe Yohan is happy with the server, but has it ever gone through your mind that he is trying to give feedback to improve it? Considering how much profit Warmane probably made from their various cash shops plus the queue skipping fee, please don't bull**** me and say they don't have the required income and/or manpower.

As Yohan said, he is not asking for a response within five minutes, but let's be real here, even after days of having a ticket up, you aren't getting an answer, wether it's bug related or not, and that simply isn't normal, especially for one of the biggest private servers out there.

Now before you get your panties in a bunch, I'm not bashing warmane, I'm providing constructive criticism, I'm enjoying my stay on the server so far but there's no denying that there are many issues that should have not even passed launch, and not having a team somewhat ready is one of those issues.

9. June 5, 2017  
    The server needs some restricition on the whole Global chat, and that's where I see we need to see the GM more ingame

10. June 5, 2017  
    I too enjoy this server alot. It is really stable and good script overall. I see flaw in the GM/comunity work also the lootable on many instances, and as paaske said, the global channel is SO toxic. Do not let this project die by some lack of supervision please. Most people enjoy the realm ALOT. i know its a free cause and you dont ask any money from players on medihv, but please put some time in this garden so it can grow.

i did this post to take action, i couldve stfu and leave. I could leave global and ignore toxic players... but what will it helps in the server cause.
    I want this project to WORK, im taking action, please let me know what you feel about this thread, id like to make it go big so the good people see it.

Thanks

Yohan.

11. June 6, 2017  
    I'll agree to most of the issues mentioned here as well.
    Loot tables is a thing (but not a GM issue), stuck Quest mobs (can't hit them with melee or ranged / spells) is somewhat part of GM's job, insanely toxic global chat is 100% a GM issue.
    I don't expect a GM to monitor global chat 24/7 but I do expect to see some monitoring and warnings on it.
    As it is, I'm tired A.F. to ignore people all the time for racist / **** comments etc.
    I'm finding my self to join global chat only to look for group Quests or Instances and get bombarded from toxic spams and hate messages, only to quit almost instantly, since my ignore list is full.
    I won't quit this server because of global chat and toxic people, but for sure it will hinder this realm in the long run.

just my 2cents.

12. June 6, 2017  
    I'll agree to most of the issues mentioned here as well.
    Loot tables is a thing (but not a GM issue), stuck Quest mobs (can't hit them with melee or ranged / spells) is somewhat part of GM's job, insanely toxic global chat is 100% a GM issue.
    I don't expect a GM to monitor global chat 24/7 but I do expect to see some monitoring and warnings on it.
    As it is, I'm tired A.F. to ignore people all the time for racist / **** comments etc.
    I'm finding my self to join global chat only to look for group Quests or Instances and get bombarded from toxic spams and hate messages, only to quit almost instantly, since my ignore list is full.
    I won't quit this server because of global chat and toxic people, but for sure it will hinder this realm in the long run.

just my 2cents.
    I usually never see toxic people in Medivh. Global chat should only, if that happens, be used to send a "LFM bla bla".

Also, you might find this useful: https://www.wowace.com/projects/igno...020709689%3A36

13. June 6, 2017  
    I usually never see toxic people in Medivh. Global chat should only, if that happens, be used to send a "LFM bla bla".

Also, you might find this useful: https://www.wowace.com/projects/igno...020709689%3A36
    You should see Horde's global chat...

Edit: Most of the toxicity on Horde's global chat is instigated by a few key players (everyone knows which ones), so if people report them (however I assume this has been done multiple times already) and set them on a well deserved time out then I think we'd see global chat improve greatly.
    Edited: June 6, 2017

14. June 6, 2017  
    As for tickets - we are experiencing high load of them (for various reasons) but they never reached 5 days as one of you mentioned. Currently they are reaching 2 days max and all are being answered to. The only issue is that some mail replies are not properly delivered but that's small fraction and devs will need to fix this issue.
    This will be reduced over time, but for the time being it is simply impossible to do right away with amount of requests that we have and team size (GM recruitment was reopened as well).

As for global monitoring - You can report most toxic players that clearly break rules, however GMs are in no way able to monitor every global chat on every realm at all times. It is simply impossible to do alongside other duties even if we had 30 GMs. If You don't like someone and it's not worth a report then simply use /ignore

15. June 7, 2017  
    Okay atleast i know now from confirmation that you actually check ticket, thanks for the awnser. Therefor this post was not meant to bash the realm but more to let my feeling of the negative point i found (wich are few). i have faith in your work and i invest lot of personal time to try and make things move even by doing small thread like this, if it can lead to the best of his potential.

I hope that the GM recruitement will help to ease all your work overall, and i thank you again for the team devotion and dedication.

Yohan