1. June 9, 2017  
    irreversible what the **** ?? my ***** yall best be playin. i ****ed up commin over i know im a sell out, but pls lemme go back home to horde, girls got 30 coins on deck
    Edited: June 9, 2017

2. June 9, 2017  
    irreversible what the **** ?? my ***** yall best be playin. i ****ed up commin over i know im a sell out, but pls lemme go back home to horde, girls got 30 coins on deck
    yeah i need to switch back too

3. Give it a few weeks and free faction change to horde will be available to combat the dominant alliance pop that is currently brewing.

4. In a couple of months, none of these steps taken to build a balanced server will actually be remembered, or effect our day to day. Why so many are tantruming over the alliance bonus is disappointing. I thought the community I shared so much fun and passion with was more capable of seeing in a macro point of view, rather than focusing on such a small detail in the large scope of things...

You know this feels like children, one strong and healthy, the other weak and frail. The weakling being given vitamin gummy bears to boost its immune system, where the large healthy child throws a temper tantrum because they don't get any "Candy".

Stop crying, horde are stronger and more dominant in all ways on this server, and in TBC. Don't be jealous of those who need a helping hand, its beneath you.

5. In a couple of months, none of these steps taken to build a balanced server will actually be remembered, or effect our day to day. Why so many are tantruming over the alliance bonus is disappointing. I thought the community I shared so much fun and passion with was more capable of seeing in a macro point of view, rather than focusing on such a small detail in the large scope of things...

You know this feels like children, one strong and healthy, the other weak and frail. The weakling being given vitamin gummy bears to boost its immune system, where the large healthy child throws a temper tantrum because they don't get any "Candy".

Stop crying, horde are stronger and more dominant in all ways on this server, and in TBC. Don't be jealous of those who need a helping hand, its beneath you.
    I agree...From passives to ****ing game breaking abilities like Seal of Blood, Horde are just massively overpowered. I have a feeling even if the alliance bonuses stay forever, it will only keep it balanced...

First 12