1. Giving a character to a friend

Hello there!

I was wondering since character trading has been enabled, could I maybe give one of my characters to a friend without using the system in order to avoid others buying it before him. I have gone through all the services, and I could not see if there was anything that allows me to send characters onto a specific account.

2. You cannot just give characters. It's mostly security measure incase of account theft, so the thief couldn't transfer character for free onto his account.

3. So the only option is the store. I'd like to know how it works. If I put my character in the store do I have control over who buys it, or anyone who pays the amount of coins I wanted gets it right away ?

4. So the only option is the store. I'd like to know how it works. If I put my character in the store do I have control over who buys it, or anyone who pays the amount of coins I wanted gets it right away ?
    Whoever pays for it, get's it.
    70's start from about 70 coins (which is beyond ridiculous). You can try put it up for way less, but i'll be honest, there is some ubernerds here, that will snatch ur character in about 2 seconds.

So if he's a IRL friend, let him buy it for a decent price and just give him the money back. Safest way imo.

5. You post your character on the trade, it will not appear immediately. After a few minutes (about 5 minutes) the char will appear on the trade system. The easiest thing to do is your friend to constantly refresh the "recent" tab of the trade and buy the character first.

6. I think OP meant to sell it for 0 coins.

7. I think OP meant to sell it for 0 coins.
    *slow clap*