1. question about battlegrounds

hello all veteran player of 10 years and 2500 exp on retail over two characters ive retired from retail since its pure dog **** these days and wanted to return to the mighty burning crusade firstly i wanted to know if i were to que random battlegrounds alone what faction has the higher win rate solo i know people que in premades but i wanted to know what faction would do the best by solo i also was wondering hows world pvp is there much even when leveling ?

2. First of all, no random BG's, that's some retail stuff.

Other then that, i feel definately that horde is the way to go. If i could i would swap to horde, I'd go immidately.
    Alliance is full of *****es, 0:1 in wsg? atleast 3 people leave. 200 points more in ab? Guess what, people instantly leaving.

third day im farming and i have yet to touch the 10k honor. It's a ****ing joke i swear to god.

Alliance BG gameplay is like that:
    Queue up -> join -> either see it's a lost game allready /or it's a fresh one -> afk together with the other 6 ppl allready standing afk / or fight for 3 mintues before going afk -> lose bg -> gain about 50 honor if lucky -> repeat
    Edited: June 16, 2017

3. 50% honor buff made alli OK with losing. Down 2 players? Free Mark.

It attracted the wrong kind of PvPers, they just queue for gear and give no ****s about a competitive bg.

4. First of all, no random BG's, that's some retail stuff.

Other then that, i feel definately that horde is the way to go. If i could i would swap to horde, I'd go immidately.
    Alliance is full of *****es, 0:1 in wsg? atleast 3 people leave. 200 points more in ab? Guess what, people instantly leaving.

third day im farming and i have yet to touch the 10k honor. It's a ****ing joke i swear to god.

Alliance BG gameplay is like that:
    Queue up -> join -> either see it's a lost game allready /or it's a fresh one -> afk together with the other 6 ppl allready standing afk / or fight for 3 mintues before going afk -> lose bg -> gain about 50 honor if lucky -> repeat
    I can relate to all the ******ed alliance players but I farm 14000-20000 a day