1. [Experience Lock][Twinking] Everything you need to know.

Please do not move this topic to the twinking section, barely anyone who needs to be informed about twinks will read that section. This topic is made to make people aware of the fact that Warmane have introduced great tools to make twinking possible. Sadly Warmane haven't announced this themself, therefore i am creating this threat, as i get a lot of questions about it every day.

The possibility to lock your experience have recently been introduced by Warmane to encourage people to make twinks. Here are the basics you need to know if you wish to twink.

• Locking your experience means that you no longer can gain experience.
    • Most popular brackets are: 19 Twinks, 39 Twink and 60 Twinks.
    • Disabling your experience on a character can be done via the website.
    • Locking experience is completly free.

Steps to lock your experience Remember to logout of your account:
    1. Login into your warmane account on their website.
    2. Go to my account.
    3. Select services from the navigation menu.
    4. Select Outlands, Character you wish to lock, Coins and then Experience Lock
    5. Where it says Coin gifting, press the drop down menu and select experience lock.
    6. Choose in the drop down many Experience lock, and set it to enabled.
    7. Press save settings.

You should now no longer gain experience when you log back in.

Twinking is growing rapidly every day, as more people progress their main characters to level 70, and seek the good and legendary times of twinking on retail.

19 Twinking Scene

The level 19 twink scene is growing rapidly, there is two dedicated guilds, one on each faction:
    • The guild <AGM> which is an Alliance guild.
    • The Guild <Twink Inc> which is a Horde guild.

You can type /who AGM or /who Twink Inc to get a guild invite on your toon. We have set up a armory of twinks in the Twinking section which can be found here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=357813

60 Twinking Scene

The level 60 twink scene, is a progressive approach to twinking. The 60 twinks aim to play the vanilla content, and progress without using outlands gear and enchants for PvE.

Currently there is one guild named Old School which is a Horde guild. They have started to raid Zul'gurub, and is gearing up via dungeons.

If you have any questions regarding twinking or experience lock in general, feel free to comment on this post. More twinks join every day and we hope to see a lot of new faces in the future.

2. It's cool that twinking is getting some activity, but I'm a 29 guy. Best bracket of tbc hands down. Hopefully people give it a shot. I need BGS/arenas to start popping.

3. It's cool that twinking is getting some activity, but I'm a 29 guy. Best bracket of tbc hands down. Hopefully people give it a shot. I need BGS/arenas to start popping.
    We also have some level 29 twinks who joined us the past day.

We are growing fast everyone, it's a good time to start your twink now while prices for twink items and low!

4. Ill go 39 with a buddy of mine but at the moment the 30s BGs are non existant :(

5. Ill go 39 with a buddy of mine but at the moment the 30s BGs are non existant :(
    Sweet, yeah level 39 twinking isn't too active right now, hopefully we will see it grow in the coming months. It's always good to be a front runner, always pays off in the end ^^

6. Just tried freezing the exp and at least for me in the drop down menu under coin gifting there is no exp lock. I literally just started warmane so I dont know if you need to have been here awhile or if you need to have a max level character. Is it only for BC servers? I'm on icecrown.

7. Just tried freezing the exp and at least for me in the drop down menu under coin gifting there is no exp lock. I literally just started warmane so I dont know if you need to have been here awhile or if you need to have a max level character. Is it only for BC servers? I'm on icecrown.
    It's only for TBC realms, in WOTLK you can do this via in game NPC.

8. But if i need to stop my xp gaining at my DK 55lvl is there an option to stop my xp please? Ill be really glad. Im playiing on Icecrown too

9. May 18, 2020  
    how to block the level in icecron, I see several bugs and without raising a level at least?

10. May 18, 2020  
    how to block the level in icecron, I see several bugs and without raising a level at least?
    https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Level_locking

11. So if you lock your exp you only play in BG's with other people that have their exp locked too, right?

12. So if you lock your exp you only play in BG's with other people that have their exp locked too, right?
    No, you play against everyone.