1. Shut up and take my money!

So when is the store going to be opened? Give me a reason to donate and put my coins to a good use?

Is warmane waiting for the alliance perks to expire before the store will open? I hope not. :p

2. Lol yea, can I just donate for 350 blacksmithing already? xD
    or some primal fires LOL fml

3. At least put some mount in shop plssssss.like spectral tiger will be really nice to have right now :D:D:D

4. No news abt store after 1 month, funny :-[

5. Say no to drugs.. Say no to store! .. PAY2WIN?! - No thanks

6. Please take my money! it's been a month now....!

7. +1, any sort of info from admins would be greatly appreciated.

8. i hope they wait for a while with the shop :)

9. "give me a reason to donate"

lmao cant wait for you to find out what donating actually means

10. "give me a reason to donate"

this is the point ^^

11. "give me a reason to donate"

looking for reason to donate have nothing to do with the meaning of the word .....but nice try to be smartass

12. looking for reason to donate have nothing to do with the meaning of the word .....but nice try to be smartass
    Donating is giving without expecting a reward.
    Purchasing however is when you pay money for "X".
    Correct me if im wrong.

13. Donating is giving without expecting a reward.
    Purchasing however is when you pay money for "X".
    Correct me if im wrong.
    donating is giving something for charity.but you still need reason to do so.
    also in most forms of donation you do purchase something.lets say girls selling overpriced cookies for charity.or when streamer does charity stream and do stupid stuff on camera for X amount of $.you purchase yourself entertainment and the money go for charity,or for the streamer since he need to support himself aswell.in warmane you purchase pixel coins that you may or you may not be able to use for something ingame.The shop give you reason to donate.if there was no shop why will people donate 10$ to warmane over buying 10$ cookies.you get my point?
    Edited: June 20, 2017

14. donating is giving something for charity.but you still need reason to do so.
    also in most forms of donation you do purchase something.lets say girls selling overpriced cookies for charity.or when streamer does charity stream and do stupid stuff on camera for X amount of $.you purchase yourself entertainment and the money go for charity,or for the streamer since he need to support himself aswell.in warmane you purchase pixel coins that you may or you may not be able to use for something ingame.The shop give you reason to donate.if there was no shop why will people donate 10$ to warmane over buying 10$ cookies.you get my point?
    To play on the best populated realms, may be?
    It is easy to take everything for granted.
    Wait no. Get yourself a cookie.

123 ... Last