1. What about no shop at all or a limited one. I stopped playing on Icecrown because most of the people that have bis every piece of gear have never even seen 25HC lich king and some of them havent even downed normal. People that want to get the same without money are just ****ed because guilds are not recruiting ppl with low gear and word raids are just a one big sad story. i really hope that there wont be a shop with end game gear on this one.

2. what about insta 70?
    No sure if you mean when or whether it will be available, but I don't have information about either.

What about no shop at all or a limited one. I stopped playing on Icecrown because most of the people that have bis every piece of gear have never even seen 25HC lich king and some of them havent even downed normal. People that want to get the same without money are just ****ed because guilds are not recruiting ppl with low gear and word raids are just a one big sad story. i really hope that there wont be a shop with end game gear on this one.
    As I said, not up to discussion.

3. What about no shop at all or a limited one. I stopped playing on Icecrown because most of the people that have bis every piece of gear have never even seen 25HC lich king and some of them havent even downed normal. People that want to get the same without money are just ****ed because guilds are not recruiting ppl with low gear and word raids are just a one big sad story. i really hope that there wont be a shop with end game gear on this one.
    Bruh, if you pass a few 100.000$ transactions to warmane, im sure they will gladly refrain from opening a shop. I would thank you my friend.

4. i have different feelings about the shop.. from one side i dont like it cause ppl can get things for literally zero effort.. for example Ashes of Alar for 35 coin is a joke if we think about how hard to get in a "legal" way.. especially in TBC it was really an EPIC mount and everyone wanted it.. so they worked so hard to get it.. this mount should be like: oh wtf you got this u lucky bast***.. not like: oh u bought this awesome mount too?.. same as for full T6 set (once will be ingame) i dont rly plan to buy anything cause im on this server to enjoy TBC raids and getting my gear again.. lot of try lot of wipes.. and this makes the TBC TBC for me (i forgot most boss tactics already so i have to work on them too).. i just hope i'll can clear every raid and the shop wont ruin my experience cause i have "low GS" since most of ppl have higher due to shop..
    from the other side i like the real money shop cause more ppl gonna "donate".. and yeah i'll DONATE too more with pleasure cause i understand running a server isnt free.. developers has to eat too.. and tbh we get a professional server.. nice staff nice support nice features.. so im glad if i can support a this kind of server and this kind of staff.. and they deserve donarions for this hard work for sure..
    we all knew there will be a shop on this server and tbh some kind of real money income is a MUST for a succesful server..

i would have a couple of ideas for a shop..
    1. Shop items should be "nerfed" a little.. for example -5% from stats or something like this..
    2. Shop items should be progress based.. i mean you only could buy an item if u already killed the boss what drops it.. (idk if its possible without the achievement system)
    3. Shop items should be more expensive when they added to the shop.. then later if more ppl get them the prices would be reduce.. (for example when new item added to the shop its 500 coin if 10k ppl get this item then the price would reduced to 100.. or something like this its just an example..)

Keep up the good work Warmane!
    Edited: June 21, 2017

5. Funny that people here act like they didn't know the server was going to have a shop or that the topic isn't up for debate at all. Go to Medivh if you want the true 'blizzard like' experience otherwise stop complaining about something that was always going to happen.
    Edited: June 21, 2017 Reason: typo

6. everyone knew there will be a shop as i wrote i just wrote down my feelings.. ppl come here to write down their opinions.. communication between players and the staff is an important thing and Warmane doing this well.. they hear the ppl.. (remember the imbalance issue)

7. Feelings noted, but I'll point you to the moderator's post above mine. The topic is not up for discussion.

8. Hope they surprise us with Warglaives, s4, & t6 in the marketplace for coins. That would be epic! xD

9. everyone knew there will be a shop as i wrote i just wrote down my feelings.. ppl come here to write down their opinions.. communication between players and the staff is an important thing and Warmane doing this well.. they hear the ppl.. (remember the imbalance issue)
    just stop, this is why you have medeivh realm, if you don't like icecrown style coin shop, just don't play on outland, no need to whine every single day

10. just stop, this is why you have medeivh realm, if you don't like icecrown style coin shop, just don't play on outland, no need to whine every single day
    i know where i wanna play ty! and thanks not i leveled enough char on 1x realm.. and medivh population is just simply not enough to roll over there

11. The Marketplace for Outland will come. That's not up to discussion, in any shape or form. There just isn't any official date set for it being released yet.
    Maybe some news as to when the official date will be announced? Give us some crumbles, anything xD

12. I want to donate but i wont get anything in return so i wont donate.

lmao

13. everyone knew there will be a shop as i wrote i just wrote down my feelings.. ppl come here to write down their opinions.. communication between players and the staff is an important thing and Warmane doing this well.. they hear the ppl.. (remember the imbalance issue)
    however this thread was not about people feeling,but asking for some info regarding shop releasing date.on top of that mod already said the topic will there be shop or not if not for discussions,so you share your feeling on the wrong place.now i understand you think you have to share your opinion on this meter,but people here simple dont care about it and find it annoying.

btw i want to ask will warmane add TCG mounts and toys in the shop?because that will be really cool there is lots of items i will like to buy from there ( spectral tiger for example)
    Edited: June 22, 2017

14. An ETA would be really cool, thanks.

15. I dont like the "not up to discussion" thing. I totally understand we all knew what was coming, but man, look how succesful this server is, shouldnt that be a indication on that you are already doing something really great. Sure we knew a shop would come.. but i think we have some good ideas in the thread, always using the "not up to discussion" and not listening to the community isnt always the right way.

some good ideas i read here is that you can buy items from bosses you killed, that makes sense. So instantly when i killed Gruul i can buy loot from his loot table, at least it helps a bit IMO. Or Gruuls loot table gets available when T5 has been up for a couple of weeks.

Cheers

First 12345 Last