1. Current State of BG's (Yet Another Post)

http://imgur.com/a/1Ruhe

This is what happens in 90% of all BG's. Horde gets more and more gear and alliance gets more and more unwanted by any PVP-player. Increased Honor-Rate DOES NOT make a difference, because you make no honor anyway.

EDIT: AND YES, I WILL CHANGE FACTION TO HORDE ASAP BECAUSE PLAYING PVP IS POINTLESS ON ALLIANCE ON THIS SERVER. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T GET GEARED ENOUGH FOR ARENA. THERE IS A REASON WHY MOST OF THE 1800+ TEAMS ARE HORDE.

EDIT-2: DO NOT BE STUPID AND SAY YOU WIN ANYTIME IN AV. AV HAS A SMALL ALLIANCE ADVANTAGE WHICH MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.
    Edited: June 21, 2017

2. I win like 90% eos and av, wsg is kinda random and loose close to every ab cause of bots/******s

3. http://imgur.com/a/1Ruhe

This is what happens in 90% of all BG's. Horde gets more and more gear and alliance gets more and more unwanted by any PVP-player. Increased Honor-Rate DOES NOT make a difference, because you make no honor anyway.

EDIT: AND YES, I WILL CHANGE FACTION TO HORDE ASAP BECAUSE PLAYING PVP IS POINTLESS ON ALLIANCE ON THIS SERVER. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T GET GEARED ENOUGH FOR ARENA. THERE IS A REASON WHY MOST OF THE 1800+ TEAMS ARE HORDE.

EDIT-2: DO NOT BE STUPID AND SAY YOU WIN ANYTIME IN AV. AV HAS A SMALL ALLIANCE ADVANTAGE WHICH MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.
    Hi,

we are with arena partner Alliance players. We are not lazy asses, so we are making premades and even, when my healer had 860 healing and literally 50 resilence we made it last flush to 1 900 ratting.

Iam not so well geared too, just some quest gear and some normal dungeon gear as you can see.

We are good and we are making effort with Premades or just playing our best in BGs and we can win them. (50/50 if we que in 2 about 90% win ration with premade)

Here is our team, so you can check for your self -> http://armory.warmane.com/team/No+ha...utland/summary

Git Gud

4. EDIT: AND YES, I WILL CHANGE FACTION TO HORDE ASAP BECAUSE PLAYING PVP IS POINTLESS ON ALLIANCE ON THIS SERVER. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T GET GEARED ENOUGH FOR ARENA. THERE IS A REASON WHY MOST OF THE 1800+ TEAMS ARE HORDE.
    You will never be able to faction change from alliance to horde

5. Just look at the character trades, says more then enough.
    70 ally character starts from about 60 coins.
    Horde 70 is 95+ if lucky.

Aswell as the amount of fresh 70's in the market. You can find a fresh 70 at any time, hordes, not so much.

Alliance currently is a utter ****show.

6. as stated above git gud and join premades. cant realy see any other solution to this.

If they implement faction change we would just be back at the beginning.

7. Just get rid of being able to multiple queue. Problem solved.

8. Just get rid of being able to multiple queue. Problem solved.
    Nah temp bans for being deserter multiple times in a certain time period. The bot/afkers are half the problem at least.

9. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T GET GEARED ENOUGH FOR ARENA.

This is very true. I had to get my entire honor set from questing rather than doing bgs.