1. Thank you, best info ever.
    And actualy at least SOME info.
    Thanks again

2. We did ToGC yesterday.
    Really good job, everything is nerfed perfectly as it should for older content.
    Also, gj for fixing volcano and portal on Jaraxus.
    Last thing you forgot (maybe not yet done that) to debuff and what is most important are adds on Anub, which are (and always were) the hardest part of this instance. They cause so much RNG which ruins insanity almost all the time, always some of them resists stun and cause wipe (such as yesterday for us).
    SO ideal would be to debuff adds, so each wave can be killable before next wave will come. That is not possible at current state.

We would like to farm this instance so if you can, consider this and reply this to your developer team.
    Thank you, good job so far.

3. We are glad the adjustments are being appreciated so far.
    About passing that one thing to the Developers, wait for the ICC nerfs to be in, test all the raids and stuff, and compile a feedback list for everything. I'd rather bring them one thing than keep going back and forth if more comes up, and it's probably better for them as well.

4. nice obnoxious thanks for good informations. now please just dont forget to make it big on warmane start page so everyone can see that its nerfed :>

5. Gave a shot at ToC10 today in an average raid. Am I wrong or was it nerfed aswell? Anyway Warmok had about 65% hp more than Blizzmok rather than the roughly doubled hp in Lordaeron raids, which seems a bit more reasonable and exactly what I think the server needs to keep up with the pace. Top guilds will have their shiny new titles as soon as ICC gets the same treatment, because they had plenty of time to minmax and perfect their core comps, they probably won't find it trivial, but rather challenging yet readily doable.

6. the reason i dont play lordaeron its the dungeon finder, that made find another server with a working rdf ...

7. I agreed with "Beyondgodlike." Keep the original concept of this server intact. I am also a new player here that has been looking for a server like this. Please do not change it with any free level character boots or increasing the x 1 experience. Keep those two things pure. Thank you.

First 123