1. What happened to dual spec?

I read that this was supposed to be coming, and it's a feature that I'm really excited for. I'm leveling a paladin, and it's been pretty fun thus far. My only complaint is that some of the instances that I remembered and loved from vanilla/tbc are inaccessible because of a lack of especially tanks, but a lesser extent healers. I know that for me personally leveling as prot has been rough, so I went ret, but now finding dungeon groups always stymies due to the lack of tanks on this server. I'm really hoping this gets implemented soon, I don't want to have to miss out on LBRS, scholo, strat, some dire maul, etc, because nobody levels as a tank and I can't afford to respec every day. Thanks for reading, and thanks for making such a great server to play on!

2. I also hope that it'll be added. Levelling as a holy priest isn't very easy.

Wouldn't mind them adding the barbershops either!

3. I guess you guys would've been more satisfied with a wotlk realm without Northrend content.

4. Dual spec should've been implemented this day, but it was delayed due to some issues. I will let you know about the current status of this, once i get more info.
    I believe this is the last message from Empyrean. I also can't wait, that way i can tank in dungeons if needed instead of being stuck as ret :D
    Edited: June 28, 2017

5. I am waiting for dual spec really bad too, so useful for PvP/PvE

6. Please Moderator , can we have an answer about Dual Spec on Medivh ? Thanks!

7. And pls start advertising this server more , its pretty dead cant find dungs for hours....

8. I don't think the server is dead, but finding dungeons when leveling is next to impossible because nobody wants to try and level as tank/healer. 3.5k ppl online just right now, I feel like that's pretty good

9. July 4, 2017  
    I don't think the server is dead, but finding dungeons when leveling is next to impossible because nobody wants to try and level as tank/healer. 3.5k ppl online just right now, I feel like that's pretty good
    You don't need to be a tank/healer spec to tank/heal levelling dungeons, a Shadow Priest can easily heal, a Fury Warrior can easily tank, and that goes for all pre 70 dungeons. Hell if you want a Fury/Arms Warrior with a shield and some half assed tanking gear can also tank normals like Shadow Labs pretty fine..

Also the 3500 people online is more people online than retail had so obviously it's pretty good, it really is a healthier number than the overcrowded Outland where all resources are farmed/tapped 24/7, and it's still a struggle to get low level dungeons because most people are level 70 or are being boosted by their level 70 mains.

10. July 4, 2017  
    You don't need to be a tank/healer spec to tank/heal levelling dungeons, a Shadow Priest can easily heal, a Fury Warrior can easily tank, and that goes for all pre 70 dungeons. Hell if you want a Fury/Arms Warrior with a shield and some half assed tanking gear can also tank normals like Shadow Labs pretty fine..
    Correct, a warrior can, but a paladin can't. IDK about druids

11. July 6, 2017  
    shaman can't. enh is leveling spec,gear is totaly differenet. i would lvl as resto if i could find groups and kill mobs. dual spec could ease my life quite a bit

12. July 6, 2017  
    I wish Warmane would communicate more about that, as far as i know, Outland already has it, i know they got issues when they planned to release dual spec on Medivh which was roughly 2 weeks ago or maybe more but it's still sad :(

13. July 7, 2017  
    Someone in general said that they were planning on doing it along with some revamp of the web interface, but if that's true or not is anybody's guess. I finally hit outlands, and decided to go tank spec, but my ability to quest has slowed to a crawl. It is a little disappointing that there is so little feedback from the devs about what's actually happening in this regard

14. July 7, 2017  
    I guess it has been activated on Medivh? :D

15. July 7, 2017  
    Yes! It's working.

Ty a lot for this.

12 Last