1. July 3, 2017  

Realm Capacity

Hello,

first of all: Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

I just arrived on this server and i brought 2 friends with me and we want to play on outland server pretty badly, since there is x5 exp rate and a lot of players to play with, and against.

BUT, as probably everyone of you know, the server is overrun, so my question is: Are they planing on increasing the capacity of this server in the near future? Has that happend in the past before?

I am just curious.

2. July 3, 2017  
    I can't speak for the devs obviously, but I wouldn't hold my breath for them to increase the cap. It is already very high, and you can donate $10 and skip the queue entirely.

3. July 4, 2017  
    donate $10 and skip the queue entirely.
    This ^
    It's worth it.

4. July 4, 2017  
    Hello,

first of all: Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

I just arrived on this server and i brought 2 friends with me and we want to play on outland server pretty badly, since there is x5 exp rate and a lot of players to play with, and against.

BUT, as probably everyone of you know, the server is overrun, so my question is: Are they planing on increasing the capacity of this server in the near future? Has that happend in the past before?

I am just curious.
    1)it has already been raised 2 times.
    2)medivh has been opened
    3)10$ isn't equal to paying the fortune

5. July 4, 2017  
    Please please please don't raise the cap again. This server is already way too crowded. They could open a second Realm with the same rates and both servers would be @ 9.000+ at this point, which would be a more healthy player number. Won't happen but one can dream