1. July 8, 2017  

Medivh Population

Hey all, im looking to start playing TBC and I wasn't too crazy about having a 5x XP boost like on the other realm. How is the community and population on this realm? is it hard to find people to play with?

2. July 8, 2017  
    My impression is that the community is generally a bit more mature than Outland (although there are some weird players here too). People seem a bit more patient and more willing to work together in general. I often get invited to groups to do the same quest, instead of everyone doing their own thing and quickly tagging mobs for themselves.

I quickly "connected" with some players I met on both factions and we're doing dungeons on and off every day. You'll be seeing familiar players in your level range frequently which creates more foundation for casual friendships. People remember who you are not because you spam the global chat with random nonsense, but because they've met you several times.

In overall this is very similar to the experience I had in retail TBC and it's awesome!

As for difficulty finding groups, at certain hours (when European players sleep for example) it might be a tad difficult for some level ranges but otherwise I haven't had any issues. As a healer or tank you get invited pretty quickly!
    I've only played up to level 40 so far so I cannot comment on level 70 activities.

3. July 8, 2017  

4. July 8, 2017  
    People seem a bit more patient and more willing to work together in general. I often get invited to groups to do the same quest, instead of everyone doing their own thing and quickly tagging mobs for themselves.
    I can confirm this. The people are really friendly in general and patient. We had a group of 4 and we were trying to find a healer to do BF yesterday for like an hour. I was a bit surprised everyone stayed that long in a group.

But well, there is the downside as you can see. It can take a long time to form a group.

5. July 8, 2017  
    I hope warmane makes a new tbc server, i dont like medivh 4k pop feels too crowded... its btter blizzlike 2k

6. July 8, 2017  
    I hope warmane makes a new tbc server, i dont like medivh 4k pop feels too crowded... its btter blizzlike 2k
    That's a terrible troll GTFO now.