1. July 8, 2017  

Do people on icecrown still buy charakters?

Hey guys,

iam trying to sell my warrior on icecrown. He is allready bis geared in pve and pvp + Shadowmourne,HC Glorenzel, Alrs Ashe and many more.

The current value of this char is 897 coin. I kinda doubt, that people gonna spent that amount of coins/money....

What will happen to the items in the inventory of the char, if ill sell only the char with the current geared items?

Best regards

2. July 8, 2017  
    Hi there, items that will be in inventory will be deleted.

3. July 9, 2017  
    897 coins is a TON of money. Only people that would be able to buy it would be those who do the marketplace and pretty loaded people. I personally want a bis pvp war on icecrown but it cost way too much on the marketplace. Good luck trying to sell.

4. July 9, 2017  
    897 coins is a TON of money. Only people that would be able to buy it would be those who do the marketplace and pretty loaded people. I personally want a bis pvp war on icecrown but it cost way too much on the marketplace. Good luck trying to sell.
    Just get one that has some decent items on it that you can't get in-game that easy, like SM and hc offset. WF gear is easy to get so yea.

5. July 9, 2017  
    I have high hopes that several characters will be bough during a coin sale, I myself am waiting to put down $300 in coins to buy some bis toons

6. July 9, 2017  
    well if you check it every day, i am sure you can get something.