1. You do realize such attempts on trying to push this idea is futile? The day such feature will ever be placed on this realm, if ever, we might be long gone, in addition, players will have the "not-so-caring" mind set when it comes to this realm.

All hope comes down to what the devs do, and what move they are willing to make if they wish for it, sadly we do not have any say in this which contradicts what Mr.Wolf has said months ago.
    It's already confirmed to be coming, the question is when. That's why we're asking for an update since there was nothing on the Devlog about it.
    Edited: July 14, 2017

2. It's already confirmed to be coming, the question is when. That's why we're asking for an update since there was nothing on the Devlog about it.
    They will delay the release of the conquest cap catchup until they have milked the realm down to its knees. Same happening with PvE content. Everything will be working fine when theres nobody left to enjoy it.

3. after a 24 hour download (lol) and after trying to get 2 goblins started, but both are stuck on yet another bugged quest at level 12, which means i can't go any further - i doubt that advertising will help. i've crashed a few times, and had to restart the game a number of times. had to research the bugs that i'm finding in quests. this is a high speed server, and it's taken me hours to get a couple characters to 12 because of all the bugs. and now i doubt that i can even continue, because the only quest chain is bugged. it's been an absolute waste of time.

4. after a 24 hour download (lol) and after trying to get 2 goblins started, but both are stuck on yet another bugged quest at level 12, which means i can't go any further - i doubt that advertising will help. i've crashed a few times, and had to restart the game a number of times. had to research the bugs that i'm finding in quests. this is a high speed server, and it's taken me hours to get a couple characters to 12 because of all the bugs. and now i doubt that i can even continue, because the only quest chain is bugged. it's been an absolute waste of time.
    I seem to recall hearing that the quest to leave the goblin starting area is bugged. I'd choose a different race. Leveling can be buggy at times, but people do it all the time, and quickly.

5. after a 24 hour download (lol) and after trying to get 2 goblins started, but both are stuck on yet another bugged quest at level 12, which means i can't go any further - i doubt that advertising will help. i've crashed a few times, and had to restart the game a number of times. had to research the bugs that i'm finding in quests. this is a high speed server, and it's taken me hours to get a couple characters to 12 because of all the bugs. and now i doubt that i can even continue, because the only quest chain is bugged. it's been an absolute waste of time.
    As Treba said, the Goblin quest chain is bugged, so if you want to play a Goblin, you'll have to ask a GM to teleport you out using the ingame ticket system.
    Apart from that, leveling really shouldn't be an issue, even with some quests in certain chains bugged. In addition, 1-20 takes longer than 20-40 in my opinion, at least on Horde side. Once you've got a mount, everything speeds up notably.
    If you're stuck somehow without any quests to do, check out the questing board in your faction's capital city. You shouldn't ever get stuck, and if you do, ask a player ingame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. As Treba said, the Goblin quest chain is bugged, so if you want to play a Goblin, you'll have to ask a GM to teleport you out using the ingame ticket system.
    Apart from that, leveling really shouldn't be an issue, even with some quests in certain chains bugged. In addition, 1-20 takes longer than 20-40 in my opinion, at least on Horde side. Once you've got a mount, everything speeds up notably.
    If you're stuck somehow without any quests to do, check out the questing board in your faction's capital city. You shouldn't ever get stuck, and if you do, ask a player ingame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    i opened a ticket address the problem prior to reading your comment, so i went in and modified it, asking to be moved. the response was "wait for the bug to be fixed".

i'm not interested in playing another race, and they don't sound all that interested in having people play here. i think i'm done.

7. i opened a ticket address the problem prior to reading your comment, so i went in and modified it, asking to be moved. the response was "wait for the bug to be fixed".

i'm not interested in playing another race, and they don't sound all that interested in having people play here. i think i'm done.
    1. Join a random guild
    2. Ask said guild to summon you out of the spawn area using a dungeon stone or warlock

or

1. Make an orc
    2. Use points to change it to a goblin.

I know its inconvenient, but if you really want to be a goblin, there are ways.

First 12