1. Yep, not receiving authentication mail, someone should check this

2. Not recieving authentication code to email, cant log in?!?!

Ive been on and off all day.. logged in with no authentication needed in game.. logged out to change spec on warmane's website and when it told me the email authentication was sent to my email, I didnt recieve anything and I have been on and off refreshing the website and the email for about 45 minutes. Still nothing. All it says is... An email containing a new code has been sent to your registered email inbox. Emails are only sent once every 30 seconds to prevent abuse.

in the right box is says..... We have noticed an unusual log in attempt and your account has been locked to prevent unauthorized access.
    In order to unlock your account, please enter the authentication code that has been sent to the email registered on your account.

Please any help! Thank you!

3. We all have that same problem, we can't log in the game cuz we don't receive authentication codes over emails. Waiting for the miracle :)

4. Reading the last post that old thread, from a moderator: "We hope to resolve it in the next 12 hours." makes me ask them:

Will it be fixed soon? :)

and hope they now know how to fix it fast : )

5. Reading the last post that old thread, from a moderator: "We hope to resolve it in the next 12 hours." makes me ask them:

Will it be fixed soon? :)

and hope they now know how to fix it fast : )
    I hope so as well :d

6. Whats going on ? I cant also getting auth code ? I cant reach to my account ? Whats happening ?

7. Whats going on ? I cant also getting auth code ? I cant reach to my account ? Whats happening ?
    warmane having some problems , i understand we all want to play rn but lets not panic too much we wont lose our accounts

8. okay I hope everything well bcz I thought I got hacked :S

9. okay I hope everything well bcz I thought I got hacked :S
    chill , this used to happen before , they are having some mail problems i guess

10. We're are looking into the issue, please stay patient.

11. We're are looking into the issue, please stay patient.
    thank you for letting us now

12. authentication code its problem with me so what happened with it i will remove it when they fix it its dammn

13. Issue has been fixed, and everything should be back to normal. Thank you for your patience!

14. think you its okay now but i lost my time give me some gold like 150g

First 123 Last