1. Farming Bots are out of control

This is getting ridiculous, for days now I have made an effort to farm herbs. Any useful herb is no where to be found. Plenty of felweed though. Even Dreaming Glory is virtually non existent. Then go to the auction house and Dreaming glory is there in multiple stacks of 20 by the same person for a way too high price with an obvious character name. It is soo bad that the prices of the mats exceed the pricing of the items they make. There has to be a way to monitor and eliminate these, Blizzard did it and they are *****s. Surely warmane can too.

2. I'm with ya there man. Last night/this morning I started using Imgur to better report bots. Not sure if I'm doing it correctly, but there's no efficient way to report all of them when they're so prevalent. It's not just herbing, either, as many, many folks are complaining about the difficulty leveling mining. Last night in one spot at one time I noticed three druids all switching very quickly between Find Herbs and Find Minerals tracking as they were in the process of switching forms and/or looting nodes. It was discouraging, to say the least, particularly because their pathing is so angular and consistent, and one of them has an epic flyer, making competition extremely tough, particularly as druids don't have to dismount to loot, making them the ideal bot.

3. I'm not a herbalist.
    I'm a miner though and yeah.. There's a lot of bots out there.
    I don't say that because I don't see veins. I say that because I gank alliance players who are mining, so that I may mine instead. A large fraction of these players respond in the exact same manner. They don't move, at all. They start a simple routine to attack you with. If you back up, they don't chase you. They don't try to escape. If you damage them below 30% health (I think 30% is the default threshold the bots use), they all start to heal.

4. Same observations here, TheFilth. I had one druid follow me around for a few minutes autoattacking and rebuffing MOTW and Thorns whenever it had the mana after I engaged it as a shadow priest, despite me dispelling it every time... Totally normal PvP. Another one of the bots herbing decided to go higher up in the air after I dotted it up, then just hovered until it died and fell to the ground. Once it rezzed, it flew up into the air, hovered for a while, then cast a rejuv and recasted flight form and then hovered for a while more. Just, not human behaviors, and I've started screenshotting more and more of it.

5. Most of this Bots running the same scripts, that means u can spam whisper a bot around 10-15 times and he'll instantly log off and will login back after a short time. This of the easist way to find out if they are bots. Just noticed that when i saw bots in Nagrand Farming/Skinning mobs.

6. The Warmane staff is doing what it can about the situation (you can tell from the Perma-ban-strikes in global). To frapsing a bot is one of the best ways to get it banned (multiple fraps on different locations is ideal).

However I must ask if you folks in the Warmane staff monitor the Mailboxes/AH connected to these bots? Cause that will rake in even more bans as you likely connect with the main account for the gold herding.

7. I can barely lvl jc, doing milions of circles of different zones to find barely any ores. I feel you.

8. If your after herb / mine its not the bots as much as the server is scripted to spawn a decent amount of herb / mining nodes for 1-2k people not 15k with possibly 3k herb mining constantly trying to level professions especially now that its months in and lot of 70's who just need end game crafts.

9. Same observations as Hangry and Thefilth. Another popular bot type is a rogue that stays in stealth in caves and camps all the nodes within. Harder to notice, but I've seen this multiple times.