1. Store price

Hi Warmane and the community.

I recently got around to check the new itmes and prices.

All looked well until I stumbled upon the lvl 60 epic prices. 21 coins for a lvl 60 weapon? Cmon warmane, you can do better :P

A lvl 70 weapon costs like 23, imo lower the lvl 60 prices by 50-70 %. I was interested in spending some of my coins on 60 twinking but now because of such prices I'm not sure anymore :///.

I hope you'll reconsider!

2. This is a version of gain money 😅

3. Bump

Also any plans on implementing Sulfuras on coin store? (The legendary)

4. Its a version of making people play the game. I'll be making a 60 twink, and I'm gonna go for all my gear legit since all raids are open (Naxx40 soon), back to the main point, I encourage Warmane to keep the prices as is.

5. Those level 60 twinks with Naxx gear are gonna be going around killing level 70s, since those high end 60 items are still decent compared to a lot of level 70 drops.

6. im using nax40 stuff on my 70s 'yo because its literally bis

7. Its a version of making people play the game. I'll be making a 60 twink, and I'm gonna go for all my gear legit since all raids are open (Naxx40 soon), back to the main point, I encourage Warmane to keep the prices as is.

I understand your point of view there. However personally I don't have as much time to play to farm the gear, hence it would be nice to just get it by the coins I alrdy have.

As Selaya also said at the moment some items from naxx might even be better for lvl 70s.

However I do have to reiterate my main point. Lowering the prices would not only be good for people who don't have the time but also for boosting the lvl 60 twink community's population.

I do believe that a lot of people are lazy and wouldn't want to spend time progressing through all the lvl 60 raids. Even with 70s backing you it would be hard and everyone would have to be attuned etc... Although this is my belief and not backed up by any hard evidence.

I suggest lowering the price of 60 items over time with each tier release.

Making the gear more accesible would imo boost the population and that is the most important thing :)