1. Shift-click / who

the time between you can shiftclick or /who a person is way too long.
    Very frustrating when you are looking for people and you wanna see their level and so on :)

Please change this back to a few sec or just one :)

k thx bye - Slashignore

2. It is the same on WOTLK, I made a bug report about it but it got removed for some odd reason. The cooldown is about 2 minutes which is way too long, on other server the cooldown is maybe 5 to 30 seconds.

3. It is the same on WOTLK, I made a bug report about it but it got removed for some odd reason. The cooldown is about 2 minutes which is way too long, on other server the cooldown is maybe 5 to 30 seconds.
    well it is not bug, they made it on purpose

4. They said it can lag the server to spam /who, thats why they implemented the cd.
    But I also find the cd of like 1 minute far too long.
    3 seconds CD would be reasonable but 1 minute cd makes u think like they added this on purpose so census doesn't work and ppl are unable to count the realm population

5. They said it can lag the server to spam /who, thats why they implemented the cd.
    But I also find the cd of like 1 minute far too long.
    3 seconds CD would be reasonable but 1 minute cd makes u think like they added this on purpose so census doesn't work and ppl are unable to count the realm population
    That is wrong impression because for any player using /who once in a minute is absolutely fine, while 3 seconds, as you say, still can cause internal in-game DDoS. We value server performance over some functionality which is not necessarily needed.

6. That is wrong impression because for any player using /who once in a minute is absolutely fine, while 3 seconds, as you say, still can cause internal in-game DDoS. We value server performance over some functionality which is not necessarily needed.
    Ok, if u say so.
    But how does it come that retail doesn't have these problem?

7. One would think that similar limitations would be implemented for the auction house as well as people are spamming querys using the auctioneer addon....

8. well then make it 10-15 sec :) ?