1. PVP vs PVE

I know this has more than likely been suggested before, but I would love to just do PVE! Maybe an ability to switch to PVE even in contested areas. I've been questing in Felwood recently and kept getting killed for no reason. I do realise this is contested and all, but I myself just like to quest and do dungeons. I'm sick of questing and one or more people like 5 levels ahead of me just kill me for no reason. If this is stupid please let me know but I think it would be good to be able to just do PVE.

2. this has been denied more times that i can count for.

here are a few "sollutions" to your "getting killed" problem:

1: first of all, its a pvp server, it wont change (trust me, with or without a moderator reply, the result will be the same, it wont change). so just acept it, deal with it and move on.
    2: if you cant do that, you can allways just go and lvl up somewhere else. there are a LOT of places you can lvl up at the same lvl range. you can also try doing some other quests in a diferent area and come back to finish the previous quest later.
    3: if you're too lazy/cant move for whatever reason, just log off, wait some time and come back later.
    4: if you still cant, try using HS, sitting at a city (which is pve unless you atack an enemy player), make a group and go for dungeons using the dungeon finder tool (you still gain exp from dungeons)
    5: if all of that fails, you can allways "ask" higher level players to "help" you lvl up by killing the enemy lowies/80s... but i doubt they will aid unless they are nearby.