1. How's Medivh?

I have some questions that'll help encourage me to play Medivh.

Is the experience post or pre-nerf?

When they said the content would be challenging, How do you find it challenging? Pre-nerf?

I'm looking to do hard raids, I wanna feel proud of end game kills. Is everyone enjoying their time on Medivh? All I know is its x1 and no cash shop. Help hype me up, I want a 1x server that I wont regret.

2. Hi.

Medivh is pre-nerf, Outland is post-nerf.

I've read somewhere on these forums if there will be a shop, it will only have "vanity" items (mounts, pets, tabard etc), not actual gear like Outland has. So no "pay-to-win"-stuff.

I'm enjoying my time here, the server has around the same amount of players like TBC retail had. You'll have to ask someone else about end-game stuff though, as I'm still only halfways towards 70.

3. Hi.

Medivh is pre-nerf, Outland is post-nerf.

I've read somewhere on these forums if there will be a shop, it will only have "vanity" items (mounts, pets, tabard etc), not actual gear like Outland has. So no "pay-to-win"-stuff.

I'm enjoying my time here, the server has around the same amount of players like TBC retail had. You'll have to ask someone else about end-game stuff though, as I'm still only halfways towards 70.
    what about ratio, more hordes?

4. what about ratio, more hordes?
    It's fairly even from what I've experienced in-game. You can see the current ratio here: https://www.warmane.com/information

5. Hi there, I have a level 70 prot pally and im decently geared already (5 kara pieces and H gear), so I can answer your questions. The server is very enjoyable, there is still work to be done on certain aspects like drop rates for BOES and greens in Outlands being a bit too low but nothing game breaking. As for the end game content, it's quite challenging, definetely not watered down like on Outland server where they cleared Kara with green gear rolling their faces on the keyboard. My guild cleared Kara all the way except Nightbane and it took a couple weeks to progress through this, knowing that it's an entry level raid the 25 mans will be very challenging for sure. As for the cash shop, there will be one implemented only for vanity items so absolutely nothing that impacts actual gameplay unless u count having a ******ed little pet following you around gameplay, which I dont. Also the ratio horde to alliance is surprisingly well balanced, with a bit more horde from my experience and actual numbers from census. See you in game.

6. I never had any latency issue when playing, I live in Canada near Montreal and my latency always floats around 100 ms or lower. Can't tell you RIGHT NOW, because im at work and can't play until later.

7. I haven't done any raids yet, but life in all at level 70 has been enjoyable so far. Faction balance is surprisingly good in my opinion. Maybe something like 55-45, MAX 60-40 for horde. Newcomers create some toons for alliance to keep up the balance and healthy server ;)

8. I never had any latency issue when playing, I live in Canada near Montreal and my latency always floats around 100 ms or lower. Can't tell you RIGHT NOW, because im at work and can't play until later.
    You probably replied to me(I deleted post). It went down after a while, down to 30's. So all good.

9. Hopefully they won't add spectral tigers etc to the shop. That really destroys the wow atmosphere I'm looking for, when everyone has spectral tigers and other rare mounts like on Outland...

10. I've enjoyed my time here, if they continue to update stuff and iron things out it will be a great server.

11. Im sorry but Outland t5 at least is also prenerf so............

12. Outland is a clown fiesta where u can go into Khara with 9 ppl in greens and blues and clear prince like it's a muppet. Also now that the shop is open your gonna have kids with their mom's credit card running all around the place in full kara gear when they never stepped inside it. You can't compare Medhiv to Outland PVE wise, absolutely not.

13. Thank you all for your responses. I feel happy to invest my time into Medivh since I've been playing Outlands far too long. Hopefully I'll meet a dedicated progressive raiding guild at 70. :) Dreanei Shadow Priest with lots of experience INC :) - Fabybaith
    Edited: July 23, 2017