1. People have item's from content not yet available.

How is it that there's a person with an item from Magister's Terrace, when said item is not on the warmane store, and the instance it comes from has not yet been released? Can a mod come and clarify this?
    Edited: July 24, 2017

2. They probably glitched themself throught the invisible wall north of silvermoon. Which is abuse and should be bannable. Also they should get their items removed.

And if the dungeon is not open i have no idea how did they do it.

3. The item was erroneously on the Store at the opening.

He probably got it at that time, before it got removed.

4. How is it that there's a person with an item from Magister's Terrace, when said item is not on the warmane store, and the instance it comes from has not yet been released? Can a mod come and clarify this?
    What item are we talking about here?

5. As far as I know, there was a Thrown weapon from Magister's Terrace in the Store. People opened a thread or two about it last week, and probably it has already been fixed (as it isn't on the store anymore). I was referring to that.

Let's see if OP refers to that too, or if there's another item that needs a fix! :)

6. That's the item I was referring to. The thrown weapon from MGT. I see now that it's been on the store when it opened and it isn't anymore, all the same, considering the patch/content we're on, that thrown weapon is currently best in slot for a protection warrior. Why isn't that item being removed from him and have his coins restored?

Edit: the other option i see is for you to put that item on store so that's available for everyone to purchase, but that would mean you'd break your own promise of not introducing any item to the store until it's been obtained by enough people/ until the dungeon from which the item is obtained has been released
    Edited: July 24, 2017

7. That item was removed last week both from the players and the shop, but it looks like one or two slipped through. We'll take care of it.