1. Que

So,I recently started playing Warmane,tho i played on old Molten for 3 years before i went retail. I enjoy this server very much,and I would recommend it to anyone who wants WOTLK experience.The only thing I hate is que.Its 11 pm now in my country and I am 300 in que :( I understand you guys want people to donate and its fair,but I saw you raised numbers on that TBC server,why not doing the same thing here? I think its fair. Best regards!

2. 11PM for you is 5pm here in the United States which is prime-time for us. I'm sure they will eventually raise the population cap at some point, but after the recent Felmyst hype and collapse on day 1 warmane saw a large influx of "felmyst refugees," so their servers have been really populated as of the last few days.

3. tbc has far less content to support than wotlk does. the realm lags by times at 12k cap, 15k would be horrid.

4. As Skuddy said, increasing pop above that would resolve into well, lags.

5. As Skuddy said, increasing pop above that would resolve into well, lags.
    Even 12k seems pretty high, server gets laggy at peak times. If anything, pop should be reduced not increased.

6. Reduced?Come on mate..Really? I never had more than 38 ms.Its ok,i think they have no plans in increasing the que,so I better donate that 10 euros :)

7. Yeah I think they should lower the cap. Why should we who have donated and actually supported the server financially lag because some of you are too cheap to donate and complain about the que? I think it should be lowered to 10k at least!

8. Reduced?Come on mate..Really? I never had more than 38 ms.Its ok,i think they have no plans in increasing the que,so I better donate that 10 euros :)
    Your ms can be 0 even, that's irrelevant when you're talking about server's delay.
    https://www.warmane.com/information
    Check this link in peak times, when it's full it usually hits 80-90, and the delay is something that everyone feels. Myself included. So increasing the cap for now is out of the question.
    And yeah, I also vote for a decrease to 10k at least, which is still absurd for one server only.