1. Balance in battlegrounds

Hey, this is not any rant, I just wanna point out what is recently very disappointing with battlegrounds on Outland. 80% of the time I join any BG, it is HEAVILY inbalanced (in number of players), like I said 80% of the time e.g. WSG starts and for the first 3-5 minutes it is like 10v4... or in AB like 13v5 (usually in favor of Aliance). The result of this problem is that aliance rushes either flag or bases (depends on the type of BG) and once people from horde join, it is basically already lost, many people leave so it ends up like 10v3.. The battleground is then just bunch of AFK people and not fun at all... (This may also happen to in favor of horde in some cases - but I havent experienced it yet, so probably not as much considering the high amount of bgs I queued past few days).
    I dont know how to fix it, maybe just open another BG once at least 80% of the ppl are ready or something.. I'd rather wait few minutes in queue than experience this.. It completely ruins fun in bgs.

Thank you

2. Hey, this is not any rant, I just wanna point out what is recently very disappointing with battlegrounds on Outland. 80% of the time I join any BG, it is HEAVILY inbalanced (in number of players), like I said 80% of the time e.g. WSG starts and for the first 3-5 minutes it is like 10v4... or in AB like 13v5 (usually in favor of Aliance). The result of this problem is that aliance rushes either flag or bases (depends on the type of BG) and once people from horde join, it is basically already lost, many people leave so it ends up like 10v3.. The battleground is then just bunch of AFK people and not fun at all... (This may also happen to in favor of horde in some cases - but I havent experienced it yet, so probably not as much considering the high amount of bgs I queued past few days).
    I dont know how to fix it, maybe just open another BG once at least 80% of the ppl are ready or something.. I'd rather wait few minutes in queue than experience this.. It completely ruins fun in bgs.

Thank you
    I think part of the issue comes from being able to sign for multiple (up to 3) BGs at a time.
    Limiting that to 1 should help.

3. It would actually help more if you get just kicked out of the other 2 queues automaticly after entering a BG.
    But the fact is you can enter a BG, if you dont like it and one of the other 2 queues pop up you can just click "enter" and you get no deserter.
    After joining a BG you should be actually forced out of the other 2 queues you been joining to prevent abuse of the mechanics.

4. It would actually help more if you get just kicked out of the other 2 queues automaticly after entering a BG.
    But the fact is you can enter a BG, if you dont like it and one of the other 2 queues pop up you can just click "enter" and you get no deserter.
    After joining a BG you should be actually forced out of the other 2 queues you been joining to prevent abuse of the mechanics.
    I agree 100%, why does it even work like that, it makes no sense.