1. Victims of Scammers - Refund

Hi,

I am one of the many victims of scammer. I won't name the played to avoid getting my thread removed.

My suggestion is that we should get 100% refunded if we provided what Warmane needs to fully investigate the scam action;

* Screenshot(s)1 must contain the trade window with either side accepting, the name of the traded good being visible (several items mean several screenshots of the first category) and all your bags being open with enough space for whatever would be traded and showing your gold.

Lost 10 primal mooncloth + 5 primal might + 100g againts a Scammer. Thats many weeks of farming. Now I am very desperated.....

Thanks in advance for supporting this

2. If you trust a person on the internet and you get scammed, the fault is only yours.
    Edited: July 29, 2017

3. Hi,

I am one of the many victims of scammer. I won't name the played to avoid getting my thread removed.

My suggestion is that we should get 100% refunded if we provided what Warmane needs to fully investigate the scam action;

* Screenshot(s)1 must contain the trade window with either side accepting, the name of the traded good being visible (several items mean several screenshots of the first category) and all your bags being open with enough space for whatever would be traded and showing your gold.

Lost 10 primal mooncloth + 5 primal might + 100g againts a Scammer. Thats many weeks of farming. Now I am very desperated.....

Thanks in advance for supporting this
    You may only report and expect a ban for the scammer. No refunds.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651921