1. Its harder to get gear in the PVP realm than it is in the PVE realms. That says all about the state of this realm.

2. Current state of Blackrock is totally fault of people who run it: while they have 2 servers with PVE (grinding) gameplay, they made this realm farming one also. I'm inactive for years, but anytime I log in to bring back those old nostalgia feels, I'm facing the wall of s8 gear farm, prof farm, xmog farm (but it's actually good decision, I'm totaly fine with this, just lazy for it). I remember I came back year ago to do some sq and after years I still don;t have any fully geared characters, coz it feels like im not playing sq to enjoy the game, but farming to enjoy it later, which never happens, lol.

The idea of farming gear (with the flush twice a week, lol) is so wrong and out of PVP server philosophy: for example, you have people who are active and want to play, for example, healers, coz SQ lacks them the most, so they decide to try em out, but to farm full equip they need to waste at least full season, which in the most cases kills e wish to play (Blackrocks population is mainly nostalgic oldfags who are not amazed by the idea of another farming time in their life).

Or just the fact that online dropped down to 600 ppl? Well, you can say "WOTLK is just dead" - kinda true, but look at the other realms, they are totally fine and well populated.

I see the Blackrock realm I can play as it was before: free s8 server for people who wants pure arena (or BG and Isle, ofc) expirience: no farming gear, but there is always a place for XMOGs farm coz it doesn't touch competition.

3. free gear, farm profs. Just like it was before the wipe

4. arenas suck. give me best gear instant i want to play bg with all classes all specs pvp and pve geared and different talent trees.i have 5 *** account now im forced to play with 10 chars cos rele gear sucks. naega jeil jal nagaaaa. and give hc trinkets idfc bout boring arenas. *** give full wotlk experience aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5. free gear, farm profs. Just like it was before the wipe
    Free gear, or at least daily arena points flush would be so much better than it is now.
    And this comes from someone who already has a few fully geared characters...

6. The problem if they give gear for free it's all those teams who play just for sniping some setups... but yeah it would be more fun to play more classes than now cause it's a fact no one want to gear all chars....

(sry for my english #FrenchBaguette)

7. setups that get sniped can counter gear or play other comp as well..

server has 400 people population, people are getting banned on twitch for streaming this server so please free gear or delete the server and give us coins to gear 2 chars on icecrown ^^

8. OR 50 EURO VIP ACCOUNT yeah give me vip accpunt for 50 euro with access to all vendors on whole account

9. So 3 weeks passed and still no news or info about Blackrock, i don't know why Malaco is so much scared to give us "Old AT" style realm and i know server has no profit at all but many PvP players are asking this (for example 3.3.5b back, re-worked gear system and better soloq system), just tell us : "Ok guys, we listen your opinion and we want do some changes or No guys, Blackrock stay like right now"
    Edited: September 4, 2017

10. The community has spoken.

Shall any server manager proceed with changes?

11. Please don't turn this into a crying thread about nerf X buff Y.

Instead please see the general problems this server has currently, population, toxicity (has gotten to the point where my ignore list is full on multiple characters) and I need to have a chat blocking add-on to restrict toxic players from contacting me. There is some very nasty behavior on this server, and these players truly get away with it. AFKing/soloqueue trolling is also another issue here, many people afk or threaten that they will afk unless you give them e.g, tokens/cases. On top of that you have people who purposely gem and enchant their character in a troll way, as in strength stacked priests etc. (This is just a matter of soloqueue, but it is very frustrating at times.) There are ways of avoiding this, for instance - setting a rating requirement to the soloqueue NPC.

No VIP/free gear, I think the server could use VIP again. Just like it used to, and I can't see why not. It would motivate players to play here, knowing they can buy a full set for all of their characters, or that they can get extra mounts and so on.

On top of that, the server has reached a stage wh3n everyone is fully geared, even those who slacked after the server reset. So why not make everyone fight at fair terms if VIP isn't a thing?

Thank you for reading.

12. PvE Tournament is over, now can you focus on Blackrock realm and give us some new things? @Proterean did you talk with others staff members about the current state of Blackrock and the chance to do some changes?

13. Instead please see the general problems this server has currently, population, toxicity (has gotten to the point where my ignore list is full on multiple characters) and I need to have a chat blocking add-on to restrict toxic players from contacting me.
    Thats called "free game + eastern europe", nothing devs can do.

First 1234 ... Last