1. !Most OP Things In WotLK Pvp Top 5!

WotLK is arguably one of the funnest Xpacs for pvp. For years private servers have recreated this experience because of such a high demand for it.

However not all things fun are considered balanced and in this post we will take a look at what some may consider the most OP things about WotLK pvp.

Number 5: PVE GEAR. We have all seen it. The double dps trinket proc. The key/bauble combo. Heroic weapons. Classes running low resil with many Pve items. This is all because pve gear is extremely viable and in some cases mandatory. While most people can't afford or can't obtain these items, those who can will outshine those who cannot when skill is equal.

Number 4: SHADOWMOURNE. Now i know alot of people will say why this is not higher on the list and I will explain that further into this post. This one item alone will have a sea of rets, warriors, and DKs rolling into the server. One item alone can change class population throughout an entire server and that speaks miles itself. We also cannot forget the massive amounts of extra damage it gives. Those who have it love it and those who don't wish they did. Not much else to say.

Number 3: CASTERS. Though shadowmourne is pretty OP in itself in some cases it means nothing when you have casters 2 shotting you before you can even get an offense going. Though most games don't end in 1 minute with a caster 2 shotting someone the fact is, it can happen. Casters in WotLK have always been known to be scary. Stack up on haste as well and it can be hard time for alot of teams. Double caster teams have always been dreadful for alot of teams to deal with just because caster damage in pvp is arguably over tuned. Even in Wpvp a caster getting the jump on you can mean your dead before you even get to them, and that speaks for itself.

Number 2: DAMAGE. Oh how many times has this one been repeated? Damage across the board for dps and even hybrid dps classes has always been claimed as over tuned. Pve rogues 1 shotting clothies with all cds up, Casters critting 10k+, Warriors training things with unlimited damage potential. I can go on and on but this is one that I am sure everyone can easily agree on.

Number 1: EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. The fact that this one ability can force almost an entire arena bracket to roll alliance is ridiculous in itself. From the moment you start playing you pick your race and if you picked human, you already got a leg up on everyone. You get to level with a trinket while everyone else doesnt have one. The trinket combinations at level 80 have insane potential. It doesnt seem that OP but how much of an impact this one ability can have on an entire server is insane and is the reason why it is number one on this list.

Thanks all for reading and leave a comment. Do you agree or disagree or have different opinion? What do YOU think the most OP thing in WotLK pvp is? Let me know!
    Edited: August 8, 2017