1. +1
    +1
    +all the 1's
    +a [chocolate cookie] for ya C;

-Candy

2. kept it clean and nice... Bull , big fan :)

++++++++++++++++++++++

3. Totally agree with everything that have been said by Bull in this thread, it's time to make the difference, we really need some of your attention, dedication and advertisement.
    I remember when Neltharion had one of the most (if not the most) toxic subforum in the whole warmane, look at all of us now, united to make Neltharion as good as it used to be. I think I can talk by all the real neltharion players that we really miss the days when this realm had at least 3k players.
    Once again, a special thanks to the GM Mercy for joining the community in our discord and read about all our questions/suggestions and answering with honesty.

Edited: October 1, 2017

4. I'm with Bull. Without action, soon we'll all be playing with ourselves. ;) And gifting a lvl 85 and a vicious set is an easy gimme. The vicious set it worth very little in the scheme of things, but it at least lets people get into pvp. If they go in wearing greens they will become turned off to it. But by having the blue set, they at least can play. And anything else that can be done to drive up population must be done.

5. +1111111111111

I support the cause of Neltharion.

My enha Turbinator comes from Arena Tournament, then moved to Warsong then moved to Neltharion. Please let him stay there, his home :p

In Neltharion we Trust !

You lose nothing by experimenting the idea of free players. I'm an entrepreneur IRL. In each industry, a business that wants to thrive must:
    1) Listen and adapt to his customers (and anticipate what they want / need)
    2) Experiment ... Because you have two businesses to manage, the one of TODAY & the one of TOMORROW

Thank you for your service,

Turbo

6. x7 rate is already pretty high, I don't think free 85 would help that much unless it comes with gold. Free set of starter pve or pvp gear would go somewhere though.

7. x7 rate is already pretty high, I don't think free 85 would help that much unless it comes with gold. Free set of starter pve or pvp gear would go somewhere though.
    Even with x7 rate, people are really lazy to level up characters. I think it's an awesome idea and I agree that it should come with some gold as well.

8. If players motivation is somewhere else, giving blings and shiny stuff wont work.

Just put some attention to cata, to be honest I was forgotten warmane even has cata server. Replace that Illidan with Garrosh or something. That would actually work.

9. Is x7 and ppl need a free max level to play ? -_- lazy lazy lazy lazy kids!

10. I actually don't see this as a very bad idea. I mean, Blizzard gives a one-time character boost to all players who buy the game, so it's not really a big deal. The only problem will be that those characters will have to start completely naked and with 0 gold - otherwise people WILL exploit it, like it happened on Icecrown's launch, causing inflation. The way Blizzard dealt with this is by making starter gear undisenchantable and vendoring for a very little amount of gold, as well as disabling mail posting until a certain time played or level is reached.

However, this cannot be done on Cataclysm as said starter gear does not exist yet and making green Cata gear undisenchantable and depreciated would harm the economy.

So yeah, your idea is possible, but only with naked chars with 0 gold. Free Vici gear basically means you suggest that Warmane turns Neltharion into a fun server.
    Edited: October 2, 2017

11. +1
    Let's make Neltharion great again! :)

12. I Completly agree with you Bull, But half the ones who get free vici set or gold will mail to their main Account Also they will sell em instaed of Using them
    but +++++++111111111

First 1234 ... Last