1. +1 From Me...
    Let's do it Warmane...
    P.S: I love the Expansion... and the server Neltharion.

2. Solution is simple more players need to be active before they take notice, it has been discussed over and over.

3. Thank you everyone for your immense support and love for Neltharion!! As LastCall said, the only thing we need is more players so don't wait and join us right now, be a part of the difference :)

We can do this as a group, don't wait for others to join!!

4. Unfortunately, the problem here is not the realm, but 4.3.4 itself. The endgame content of cataclysm is VERY stale and gets boring after a few raids. Sure it has amazing raids like Firelands, BoT or BWD, but with the introduction of Hour of Twilight dungeons there is next to no incentive to run them. Sure, you might say that WOTLK also has analogous dungeons in the Frozen Halls, thus making anything older than 3.2 obsolete, but at least ICC25HC is somewhat challenging, compared to the total joke that is DS.

5. I would love to see it reboot. at relaunch i would love to see 1 char level 80 to level to 85 this with 100k of bug fixxes and i am gonna play some cata again i wanna fly in stormwind again

6. come on warmane, give us free 85s with vicious gear. Not much work on your end but it might help to bring in some new players
    Edited: January 5, 2018

First ... 456