1. Can we please get an update info, 2 weeks passed :P

2. I am confused about the amount of players actually discussing something like "PvE balance" etc, like pve progress is really important for anyone.. I mean you are discussing what will be the impact on rank 70 guild on realm, if they will kill second boss in ssc or not, while I belive the impact would be higher on people that quest in netherstorm rather than changing smthng in the progression list.

More important to me is that you unintentionally buff melee classes once again, giving them overpowered weapons (like you did with kara gear that was way too powerful for rogues than any other class when you released it in shop).

Thus, maybe vashj/kael loot can be postponed, but Solarian loot in the shop is a must; mage legs/lock trinket/priest druid staff for PvP. Cause adding free world breaker, talon and many more is not any balanced from PvP pov.

3. Sooo.. 3 weeks soon, any update coming soon?

4. Isnt it 1 month from that announcement ?

5. Isnt it 1 month from that announcement ?
    yes it is :) but it doesn't look to be a fact worth any answer from staff

6. The items are already on the store so what are people talking about here? I'm confused..

7. The items are already on the store so what are people talking about here? I'm confused..
    No they are not.

8. Which ones arent?
    Solarian I believe (wild assumption from scrolling up a bit).

My bet is they will add those items (together with Hydross, Al'ar, KT and Vashj) items in the next batch. When? TBA, probably (hopefully) sometime after Illidan dies.

9. It's been 4 weeks now instead of "approximately 2". Can't you just give us an update when you're intending to release the tier 5 items?...

10. Solarian I believe (wild assumption from scrolling up a bit).

My bet is they will add those items (together with Hydross, Al'ar, KT and Vashj) items in the next batch. When? TBA, probably (hopefully) sometime after Illidan dies.
    On the prev page a staff member promised t5 gear from the first bosses + eventually alár hydrosss to be released in approx. 2 weeks. Since then a month have passed, no tier tokens, no alar, no hydross yet, no clarification from the staff aswell. Hope that helps.

11. On the prev page a staff member promised t5 gear from the first bosses + eventually alár hydrosss to be released in approx. 2 weeks. Since then a month have passed, no tier tokens, no alar, no hydross yet, no clarification from the staff aswell. Hope that helps.
    All tomorrow. Closing thread since it's already done it's purpose.

First ... 8910