1. We're still open to feedback & to clarify, we're only looking to include drops from content that has been repeatedly cleared by the majority of semi serious raiding guilds - Leotheras, Fathom lord, Morogrim, Lurker, Void Reaver & trash drops from SSC ( not recipes or primals )
    I think that is a good idea but still not so early. My guild has been doing ssc/tk for almost 2 months. We have never once seen mallet of the tides. We have also only seen fang of the leviathan once. These are top tier items that will not be replaced. If we semi-hardcore guilds can't get these drops then why should someone with 20 bucks get it?

Don't mention trash drops, not a single TK trash drop and only about 1 ssc trash drop. Even after the supposed fixes we've only seen nether vortices and a couple patterns. Still no trash drops. There were plenty at the start but you guys nerfed it to all hell and still havnt fixed it.

It is still too soon. Also tanks dont need anything from the last bosses, so why would tanks even bother? why not just wait til BT since theres not much from hyjal either (only 2 items that are easily replaced).

EDIT: Why would a tank get resist gear if all his bis gear can be bought from the store as well? putting store items out will make any non t-6 guilds have a ton of trouble getting people for ssc/tk.
    Edited: October 4, 2017

2. I think that is a good idea but still not so early. My guild has been doing ssc/tk for almost 2 months. We have never once seen mallet of the tides. We have also only seen fang of the leviathan once. These are top tier items that will not be replaced. If we semi-hardcore guilds can't get these drops then why should someone with 20 bucks get it?

Don't mention trash drops, not a single TK trash drop and only about 1 ssc trash drop. Even after the supposed fixes we've only seen nether vortices and a couple patterns. Still no trash drops. There were plenty at the start but you guys nerfed it to all hell and still havnt fixed it.

It is still too soon. Also tanks dont need anything from the last bosses, so why would tanks even bother? why not just wait til BT since theres not much from hyjal either (only 2 items that are easily replaced).

EDIT: Why would a tank get resist gear if all his bis gear can be bought from the store as well? putting store items out will make any non t-6 guilds have a ton of trouble getting people for ssc/tk.
    Ehh, you know that you can't just "wait for BT" right? you need to kill Vashj/Kael to enter MH, which is required to enter BT.

3. Ehh, you know that you can't just "wait for BT" right? you need to kill Vashj/Kael to enter MH, which is required to enter BT.
    Yeah you can, at some point they remove attunements to BT. Maybe thats in sunwell? In any case worst case scenario you tag along to one of the guilds that cleared ssc/tk b/c they will be strapped for players who gave up since all their bis are in the store.

Honestly whats the point in spending countless hours raiding when 90% of your bis are on the store?

You just wait til bt is launched, buy your t5, then get into a guild that has been clearing it and pushing into t6 since all their players get bored from easy hyjal.

Ezpz. It is so blizzlike.../sarcasm

4. Basically, If you will add stuff from lurker, morogrim, leotheras etc - just don't add top tier items to the list. Add some common useless stuff nobody rly cares about. You'll get your part of profit and most of the core raiders will get theirs by keeping up with raids.

5. I agree with the general sentiment of people on this post. Releasing any of the top tier loot like Tsunami/Weapons that are bis for lots of classes is waaaaay too early still. We have been 3/6 for 1+ months now and recently 4/6 and 2/4, void reaver i can see, lurker i can see but other than that unless you strictly regulate how much gear and what it is posted I think its way too early still. Leothoras/tidewalker drop too much bis loot that will last for months. T5 loot is too soon unless you provide extremely stringent regulation on who and how people can get it, which can even lead to accusations of favoritism, corruption, etc. Just stay away from T5 until Hyjal has been cleared for a month or so IMO.

6. When you say this weekend - Does that mean Wedsenday or friday ?

And what kind of certain criteria are you talking about ? Could it be attunement or specific amount of donor rank ?
    Edited: October 4, 2017

7. We're still open to feedback & to clarify, we're only looking to include drops from content that has been repeatedly cleared by the majority of semi serious raiding guilds - Leotheras, Fathom lord, Morogrim, Lurker, Void Reaver & trash drops from SSC ( not recipes or primals )
    I wouldn't be opposed to this, however items like Tsunami, Mallet, Fang, & class specific trinkets I would advise against seeing how they have such a low chance just as your reasoning for waiting so long for DST.

8. For what it's worth - I completely disagree with the above comments regarding T5 in the store.

My guild is currently 6/6 and 2/4, and we've got multiple people who are looking forward to buying some key items in the store that have simply refused to drop. (We've got like 20 gruul kills and 1 DST).

However, just because DST is going into the store, we're not expecting -everyone- to buy it. As long as one person needs loot from gruul, we'll keep doing it. The same applies to all of T5. I know Warmane has a different community then Nost/Elysium did, but my guild really sticks together when it comes to stuff like this, and I'm sure others do too. If you got an issue with people getting gear then just ditching the guild, then you just need to recruit people who are in it for the guild rather then the gear.

Just because some people are going to bypass the loot content, doesn't mean that the content itself becomes dead. With Hyjal out at this point you could have everything except Vash/KT drops in the store and it'd be there to serve as a tool to those people who have been burned by bad drop rates, rather then acting as a content skip due to how the attunements work.

It's also an important tool to help some guilds progress due to some awful drop rates.

This is a 5x server, it's not Medivh. If you're looking for the hardcore grind you should just be playing over there. There's a reason why we have the store and they don't. The elitist attitude of "earn it don't buy it noob" just cannot exist on Outland due to how the server is fundamentally setup, and those who choose to have that attitude should just be playing on Medivh.

Sorry for the long post, but TL;DR: I feel that adding the gear to the store is a fantastic idea as long as you're not tossing out KT/VASH loot just yet. Perhaps add them once BT comes out, but definitely add the rest of t5 in sooner rather then later.

Also, don't split up the tier items themselves from the rest of the loot, as that's really pointless in the grand scheme of things. Just don't have chest/head in the store yet, and all's swell.
    Edited: October 5, 2017

9. I also think it would be too early with the T5 items..
    I have been in the Raids since day 1 and just yesterday two of my items are for the first time ever dropped.
    Releasing the T5 Items when most of us Raiders got the T6 Gear and dont even care anymore about Shop stuff would be the best in my opinion.
    It's not like as if I were against the shop, it's nice for people to catch up and have more fun, but seeing someone just buy what you done with hard work feels bad...

tldr: warmane is great, shop is great, early T5 stuff is not so great. :/

10. I think that releasing DST and early T5 boss items wouldnt do any harm at all, leave the endgame T5 items locked for some time tho.

11. What day and time this weekend will DST be released in the store?

12. What day and time this weekend will DST be released in the store?
    This is the question we're all looking to be answered here ;)

13. We're still open to feedback & to clarify, we're only looking to include drops from content that has been repeatedly cleared by the majority of semi serious raiding guilds - Leotheras, Fathom lord, Morogrim, Lurker, Void Reaver & trash drops from SSC ( not recipes or primals )
    Sounds like a very good consens for everyone, just make sure that high impact items (as DST was before) are cut out. e.g. Not every fresh 70 rogue should run around with Aszhara + Tsunami.

14. So when can we expect it to go live?

First 1234 ... Last