1. [ANSWERED]Can't talk in any chat channels

Please help me with this someone, for whatever reason I cannot talk in Global/Trade/General/LFG/etc. I can speak in party, bgs, /s, and I can yell as well. But for whatever reason the channels won't work. I can read the chat just fine though. At first I thought it was my ui, so I disabled and re-enabled it to see if that fixed anything. It didn't. I can talk on my other characters though with my ui enabled, so I doubt that's the issue. I've also tried deleting my cache, and wtf folder. I've tried /resetchat, I've tried checking and unchecking the trade/global boxes as well in the chat settings. As well as leaving and rejoining them too. I've also made sure that is set to interactive too. Instead of doing /1 or /6, I've also just tried clicking Global and seeing if that'll let me work as well, it's not. It is a dk though, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it? Maybe there's some bug I don't know about that makes it so dks can't talk in chat due to how they're spawned in the world initially? I honestly have no clue, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

For those curious, this is where I got my ui https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrHn_YB4p98&t=542s The link is in the description.

2. Try removing your WTF and Cache folders from your WoW directory, just make a backup in case it does not help.