1. [ANSWERED] Payment method

Hello,
    is there anyway to donate to warmane without using paymentwall?
    it is kinda annoying, and many people complaining about it
    it sometimes block the payment and it says you might be fraud
    after that they will ask you to give them bank statement and official government document

i am sure if you add another payment method you will get more donations and will help a lot of people
    Regards.

2. This is how your identity gets stolen... This is a hacked WOW servers in Russia and a fake third party bit coin shop ran by Russians ... silly rabbit!

3. No, we can only accept donations via Paymentwall & have no plans to introduce a second processor for the foreseeable future.

Keep in mind that Paymentwall is a separate entity from Warmane. Your payment & personal information is not shared with us when you initiate a donation or verify your ownership of a payment method you're using.

Also, payment verification is quite a common request that payment processors use to prevent fraud. Transactions can be flagged as suspicious for any number of reasons though the most common is using a payment method that's based in a different country from the one you're currently residing in i.e using an American based credit card from France.

It is also very unlikely that your ID etc would be used for malicious purposes. Paymentwall is rather large & reputable company processing 1000s of transactions daily. There's also the fact that even being remotely associated with such activity would destroy their business which I imagine is rather profitable. You can find more info regarding their verification process here