1. AH Bug: Buyout with Sale Pending for 1 1/2 days so far...

So I had a lot of auctions sold on the AH, and every single mail I get says that the item was sold via buyout, but the sale is pending. On some of them, I get the 1 hour timer then get the gold, but on others, the mail looks exactly the same (buyout) but there is no timer to pick up the gold. Are bids bugged on this AH? The items are no longer in my auction list but I didn't receive the gold. Every single mail also says the gold will be available at 12AM server time. They are all 48 hour auctions. Am I to believe that some are just bids that I'm waiting till the auction ends to collect even though they all say buyout? I just want my gold.

2. Sorry for double posting, but no one has anything to say about this? Im just SOL after I donated and my gold just disappears along with the item?

3. Patience is a clean cause my friend.

Had this once and i got my gold eventually..

4. How long did you have to wait? I have the same problem.

5. I wish i could answer that question but its been a long time ago. I always do business via trade.

6. This has been a bug for 7+ years. I don't think they know how to fix it, or they would have by now. And no, chances are you won't get your gold eventually. It doesn't seem to happen all that often though, because I literally sold thousands and thousands of auctions in my time playing on here, and it only happened to me once or twice.

7. So annoying though! I sold 8 items last night and got 4. The other 4 are still Pending, which will disappear in a day or two. :( This is why I can't do my dual spec yet. Is it a server thing or should I try reloading the game? Reloading, as in taking the original torrent, unzipping and recopying.

8. UPDATE!
    Mine fixed itself. No more issues.