1. A few questions regarding PVP

How is the WPVP on this realm? Does it have alot of ganking? Does both factions raid each other's capital cities?

Are BGs available while leveling up?

Are there any pvp guilds?

What are the EXP rates on this server?

Thanks

2. 1. Sotimes Ally attacks horde cities ( 50% of the time is a just a Multiboxer). horde players do nothing > Ally get bored > they go away

2. I do not know but I guess it would be a waste of time because of the high xp rate

3. Yes, there are PvP Guilds on both faction

4. x7 exp, x3 for gold, rep, prof

3. 1. Sotimes Ally attacks horde cities ( 50% of the time is a just a Multiboxer). horde players do nothing > Ally get bored > they go away
    i wouldnt say its entirely true.

When alliance attacks orgrimmar, they usually get stomped few times, if they stay, people just leave them be unless they got stomped by multiboxer.

As for horde's stormwind raids, i havint noticed big resistance from alliance side no matter what it was multiboxer or premade, they usually chop down those who go too far from main group but that that. ofc if a multiboxer is online, he comes to defend.

in my opinion, what i noticed past these years, alliance are just too ignorant to wpvp, sure they have some dedicated players, but that minority.

if you wish to do wpvp/bg's horde is your faction, if you wish to do arenas and sit in elwyn dueling/chatting 24/7 alliance is your faction.

4. i wouldnt say its entirely true.

When alliance attacks orgrimmar, they usually get stomped few times, if they stay, people just leave them be unless they got stomped by multiboxer.

As for horde's stormwind raids, i havint noticed big resistance from alliance side no matter what it was multiboxer or premade, they usually chop down those who go too far from main group but that that. ofc if a multiboxer is online, he comes to defend.

in my opinion, what i noticed past these years, alliance are just too ignorant to wpvp, sure they have some dedicated players, but that minority.

if you wish to do wpvp/bg's horde is your faction, if you wish to do arenas and sit in elwyn dueling/chatting 24/7 alliance is your faction.
    You sure about that? I've played both factions and Alliance has been pretty damn good at wpvp in my experience.