1. you got my point wrong, i was not talking about removing queue skip, but removing the queue entirely...
    What?!
    That is completely out of the question. Are you even aware of the effects that is going to cause on the realm?
    Check how's the realm performance on peak times (it's not coincidence we're having more and more threads talking about server delay, is it?) now put those remaining in queue together with the amount of players coming back because oh hey no queue let's finally play when we want...
    People can hardly walk around with 45ºC outside and now you're suggesting we could go with 55ºC or 60ºC. It's same logic, put yourself in this scenario and you may understand my point...
    The server won't handle it, and it's unfair for those who spent money to support the server (I am one of those). I defend that all players should have the same rights, but this server is different, and different systems are required.

You know, there's nothing wrong about suggestiong X or Y, but everyone need to think about the server as a whole, not for their personal tastes. I don't know the reason why we shouldn't talk about it, as it's written on the pinned topic, but I believe not only they have been reading the same threads over and over again but also they know what is the best for each server at each moment.

2. And why did they do that lol?
    I don't remember it ever being like that on retail, it's actually stupid...
    Don't listen to him.
    Right after the server DC, when online is not maxed, no1 has delay, so it's not Warmane's custom changes.

3. What?!
    That is completely out of the question. Are you even aware of the effects that is going to cause on the realm?
    Check how's the realm performance on peak times (it's not coincidence we're having more and more threads talking about server delay, is it?) now put those remaining in queue together with the amount of players coming back because oh hey no queue let's finally play when we want...
    People can hardly walk around with 45ºC outside and now you're suggesting we could go with 55ºC or 60ºC. It's same logic, put yourself in this scenario and you may understand my point...
    The server won't handle it, and it's unfair for those who spent money to support the server (I am one of those). I defend that all players should have the same rights, but this server is different, and different systems are required.

You know, there's nothing wrong about suggestiong X or Y, but everyone need to think about the server as a whole, not for their personal tastes. I don't know the reason why we shouldn't talk about it, as it's written on the pinned topic, but I believe not only they have been reading the same threads over and over again but also they know what is the best for each server at each moment.
    well since aparently nobody gets it i'll post the possible sollutions warmane does not want us to post:

1st solution to remove queue: increase icecrown player cap from 12k to 14k
    2nd solution to remove IC queue: open a 2nd wotlk "fun" realm with similar rates (like the old ragnaros/deathwing servers) and tadaaa now you have 2 servers with nearly equal player bases, thus rendering the queue nonexistant since there wont be as many players per server.

of course both solutions are not allowed to be sugested and thats why i expected you people to figure them out. my apologies in advance to any warmane staff that reads this post as i tried not to bring those points up.

4. I actually agree somewhat of dividing Icecrown's population, but it'd be close to impossible to do it now

5. Also note how many people donate just to skip the queue time. If they split the server to where nobody had to wait in queue ever, those donations would plummet or totally disappear. it's smart business. A pain in the *** to have to go through Paymentwall, but smart nonetheless

6. i have a solution listen to me if u dont want to donate 10 dollars euros..... about 23:00 there isnt que or is just 500pg in que...so go to another continent that when u want to play is abot 4:00 am and go ahed to lvl :D

7. I dont think paying will always help. What if you have a majority of users paying to skip, and then getting in to afk. Reduce the auto log out time down from the 15 minutes to 20 minutes currently. You will see a reduction i nthe queue times. Also reduce the pop cap and open another darn server. I understand they are cut back due to budgetary restraints sometimes but there hasnt always been such a small amount of donations trickling in. Do a poll on the forums to see how much interest a second server would get. Call for donations of $X amount for it. Then tell those players the server will go down unless $X is donated every so many months. There are plenty of ways to attempt to make players happy over thinking about raising the pop cap.

8. well since aparently nobody gets it i'll post the possible sollutions warmane does not want us to post:

1st solution to remove queue: increase icecrown player cap from 12k to 14k
    2nd solution to remove IC queue: open a 2nd wotlk "fun" realm with similar rates (like the old ragnaros/deathwing servers) and tadaaa now you have 2 servers with nearly equal player bases, thus rendering the queue nonexistant since there wont be as many players per server.

of course both solutions are not allowed to be sugested and thats why i expected you people to figure them out. my apologies in advance to any warmane staff that reads this post as i tried not to bring those points up.
    We do get it perfectly what you mean. You just don't understand (or refuse to) that it's not how players want or how they think it's better without thinking and reflecting about the impacts things are going to cause from a deeper perspective.
    Regarding your two solutions, do you really think that these weren't discussed before? They have been one thousand times. Mods, staff members and even regular players are sick and tired to see the same threads over and over again.
    As it was already explained, I don't know if you really bothered reading it, the camp can't be raised (or removed) for obvious reasons. If you're so lazy to read Mercy's post, then find out by yourself. So as I said before, it's out of the question. Spliting the server into two might happen once possible, but I find it hard since they will have another server to host and sustain. If they have the conditions for that (and that's a big "if") and willing to make it happen, then fine for me...
    There was another "solution" consisting on reducing the afk timers ingame and on char list, but guess what, nothing. That can be abused in many ways, with programs or simply pressing a key for each 15/20 minutes.

10 bucks for a queue skip isn't bad thought, as it still gives this projects some gains, which is something healthy for any private project.

9. We do get it perfectly what you mean. You just don't understand (or refuse to) that it's not how players want or how they think it's better without thinking and reflecting about the impacts things are going to cause from a deeper perspective.
    Regarding your two solutions, do you really think that these weren't discussed before? They have been one thousand times. Mods, staff members and even regular players are sick and tired to see the same threads over and over again.
    As it was already explained, I don't know if you really bothered reading it, the camp can't be raised (or removed) for obvious reasons. If you're so lazy to read Mercy's post, then find out by yourself. So as I said before, it's out of the question. Spliting the server into two might happen once possible, but I find it hard since they will have another server to host and sustain. If they have the conditions for that (and that's a big "if") and willing to make it happen, then fine for me...
    There was another "solution" consisting on reducing the afk timers ingame and on char list, but guess what, nothing. That can be abused in many ways, with programs or simply pressing a key for each 15/20 minutes.

10 bucks for a queue skip isn't bad thought, as it still gives this projects some gains, which is something healthy for any private project.
    why you think i was refusing to bring those 2 ideas up? i know this has been discussed a BILLION times already and it was denied every time, i know they cant raise the cap at the moment because of technical issues and i am also aware that they dont wish to open a 2nd "fun" wotlk realm.

the problem persists tho, as some other players already said: what happens if EVERYONE donate to skip the queue and you suddenly find yourself with a server with 15k+ players online?

10. the problem persists tho, as some other players already said: what happens if EVERYONE donate to skip the queue and you suddenly find yourself with a server with 15k+ players online?
    What happens if meteorite falls right on to Warmane server? It is certainly possible. How Warmane is dealing with this problem?

11. why you think i was refusing to bring those 2 ideas up? i know this has been discussed a BILLION times already and it was denied every time, i know they cant raise the cap at the moment because of technical issues and i am also aware that they dont wish to open a 2nd "fun" wotlk realm.

the problem persists tho, as some other players already said: what happens if EVERYONE donate to skip the queue and you suddenly find yourself with a server with 15k+ players online?
    Good, if you're aware of everything, then there's nothing else to discuss about. Moving on...
    About your last question, that's just something hypothetical. Do you believe that all existing accounts will have premium status? I really doubt it. So for that reason I won't even bother answering that.

12. not every existing account, but new players join the server every day and more and more of them donate every day just to skip queue, making the "12k" server be overpopulated with queue skippers. eventually you will have such ammount of people that skips the queue that either non donnors cant play or you have 14k+ players online. i really doubt we want any of those things to happen.

13. not every existing account, but new players join the server every day and more and more of them donate every day just to skip queue, making the "12k" server be overpopulated with queue skippers. eventually you will have such ammount of people that skips the queue that either non donnors cant play or you have 14k+ players online. i really doubt we want any of those things to happen.
    We've been here for years, and even when caps were half what we have now we never got anywhere close to anything like that.
    But sure, make it happen. And then we will handle it, when it happens.

14. Realm Hop, jump from server to server will be a fix for the lag and overpopulation, but i don't know if is possible on private server to make this hapend...

15. Just make another server with the same stats, copy-paste. Cuz i don't want to get involved in a talk about the players that are in que >.<

First 123 Last