1. Just make another server with the same stats, copy-paste. Cuz i don't want to get involved in a talk about the players that are in que >.<
    This would most certainly work with dealing with the queue. However, you also have to look at it from a broader perspective. Is not having a queue worth the following: Splitting up guilds and friends, splitting economies and risking the potential of having a "dead realm" that would only end up being removed in the future? There are other reasons as well, but those are the only ones that come to my mind at the moment.

2. we'll its true some players may migrate to the other server but only as much as is needed to free the server, the old players will migrate back to Icecrown as the que is free and the new players will stay on the newly made server since they dont have anything to come back to. Anyway at this rate you won't be able to get any new players cuz lets be honest after you wait for 3 hours 3 nights you're kinda fed with it. Just a tought.

3. Hello all i saw the topic talking about queue time problém and i'm stuck with it too and saw that donating to the serv does solve the problem but donating in my specific country is impossible so i'm going suggest something (i don't know if this was suggested before )

how about making transfer charachter in other realm like Lordaeron who have low population now i do know that xp rate is -1- there and Icecrown is -7- but how about making transfer only to those having a lot achievements points or more or to those who have a lot of played time to pay out the difference

4. Hello all i saw the topic talking about queue time problém and i'm stuck with it too and saw that donating to the serv does solve the problem but donating in my specific country is impossible so i'm going suggest something (i don't know if this was suggested before )

how about making transfer charachter in other realm like Lordaeron who have low population now i do know that xp rate is -1- there and Icecrown is -7- but how about making transfer only to those having a lot achievements points or more or to those who have a lot of played time to pay out the difference
    you cant just "force" players to migrate a server. and lordaeron being a hardcore server basically means no "already geared and achievement earned" character can be transfered. if you want that at lord you will have to work for it..

5. Only way to "solve" que is to change Lordaeron imo. I'd rather see Lordaeron be a 3-5x realm. I don't at all see the appeal of a 1x server. Or rather your "personal" solution is just to simply play Lordaeron.
    Edited: November 2, 2017

6. the problem persists tho, as some other players already said: what happens if EVERYONE donate to skip the queue and you suddenly find yourself with a server with 15k+ players online?
    Its simple math, the population is always recicling, if 1500+ donate to skip, there will always be other donors who just stop playing. Who says 1500 people didnt donate last month? maybe they did. But also a huge amount of people stoped playing and another huge amount came in new and going free to play, so the queue persists, and will do until they seise to exist.

However, since you think that you can bring some new ideas after years of the server's existing, and after its been debated thousands of times. I can recomend you something. Start a new server of any game yourself. You will see that it takes a lot of money to even balance your economy to keep it open. They have been open for a lot of time now with a huge population, thats not easy, thats a big accomplishment and it was posible because of the ways things work.

So yeah, even if you dont wanna see it again, the solution is quite simple....Donate 10 bucks :D ....i did it and it was the best money ive ever spent on a game. Any game will cost u around 50$ atm and theres a posibility that you dont like it or that you play it for only a few hours. Ive been playing years on icecrown now without a queue and im happy that i got to support them even if it was for a small amount.

Btw, i live on one of the poorest countries in the world, our minimun wage is less than 10$ atm. If u dont believe you can check it out for yourself. Thats what regular people makes here in a month. And even then i still think that 10$ its a miserable amount of money compared to the experience you get.

7. Or log in play on Frostwolf while you wait in queue for Icecrown.

First 123