1. Does anyone have Gathermate working on WotLK?
    Edited: December 3, 2017

2. Does anyone have powerauras for wotlk?

3. I've tried DLing and installing 4 addons, none of them work. It could just be that I'm not doing something right, but I figured I'd post on it to see if I get some feedback:

None of the addons I've downloaded even added an "Addon" button to my character page. I'm honestly not sure what I could be doing wrong. I've DL'd Healbot, GearScore Lite, and DBM, then extracted the complete files into the addon folder in the Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5 area.

What am I doing wrong?

4. I've tried DLing and installing 4 addons, none of them work. It could just be that I'm not doing something right, but I figured I'd post on it to see if I get some feedback:

None of the addons I've downloaded even added an "Addon" button to my character page. I'm honestly not sure what I could be doing wrong. I've DL'd Healbot, GearScore Lite, and DBM, then extracted the complete files into the addon folder in the Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5 area.

What am I doing wrong?
    When you download one of the addons they are in a "zipped folder' format. It sounds like you put the zipped folder itself in the addons folder. You need the contents of the folder, not the zipped format. Or you put them in the wrong spot, go to your game client, look for a folder called 'Interface" (if there is not one , make one.) In the 'Interface folder' should be a folder named 'Addons', (if their is not one, make one) In that folder is where you need to extract the zipped folders to, as mentioned in the beginning the contents of the zipped folder go into the 'Addons' folder.

5. New to the community, but a long time wow player.

Can't thank you enough for this resource. I appreciate the time and effort put in.

6. New to the community, but a long time wow player.

Can't thank you enough for this resource. I appreciate the time and effort put in.
    NP, and TY!

7. Hey PlayToy, im kinda of new to this but when I have downloaded GS, and it says dependency is missing and that it requires "BonusScanner". Im assuming bonusScanner is a seperate addon, just though you might wanna add it, if that the case!
    If its just an issue I have however, please tell me how to fix.

8. Hey there, im kinda need of an addon to track up my currency like accountant or somewhat :D Stored/exported Income from mailing/AH and loot ect ... Im a bit confusing with them.

Anyone know a good 1 could give me the name/addons itself , thank you so much.

The topic is a savior. I got some addon backup also should i put them here @_@

9. Hello! First of all really good job with this threat and second I have a problem which i hope you can fix if I'm doing something wrong. I use "TellMeWhen" addon and I try to set the proc of [Totem of the Surging Sea] which is called "Energized". The problem is that Solace's proc is also called "Energized". I tried to type the name of the proc in "Choose spell/item/buff/etc.", I also tried with spell ID which is 71220 but whatever I was doing it always showed me the proc of Solace. Does it exist some way to fix it?

PS: With Power Aura which I also use I have the same problem.
    Edited: December 22, 2017

10. wow...

New here but a long time player. Thank you so much for your time and effort!! Amazing collection!

11. New here but a long time player. Thank you so much for your time and effort!! Amazing collection!
    Thank you and your welcome. Actually I was a little bored and redid a post I had that was stickied at one time.

12. Gathermate doesn't work assuming because you ****ed with it too much. It would also require gatherer to function and even then it did not allow me to import data nice one. You're better off finding the original 3.3.5 files like I did and use those.

13. Gathermate doesn't work assuming because you ****ed with it too much. It would also require gatherer to function and even then it did not allow me to import data nice one. You're better off finding the original 3.3.5 files like I did and use those.
    first of all, you could have had some manners and ASKED if i ****ed with it to much.
    And the answer would be no, i did not. All the addons posted were downloaded from the net as-is as you see and use them. As for the using the combo of the two addons, that was the only way to use them for it to work. Why don't you be a little generous and share on how you made it work and i can do the proper changes to make it work.

Thank you for your generous polite message and input, have a wonderful day.

14. Hey! Do you have some kind of a rune CD tracker for DKs? Something similar to RuneHUD or Rune-it-All? Oh and for 3.3.5 ;)

For more info on what I am talking about check this: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat120.html

First ... 2345614 ... Last