1. Will arena points carry over into s3?

Title. I need to know if it won't be a waste to save some of mine.

Also, what day in December does s3 start?

2. Arena and honor points do carry over. Season two concludes December 17. Season 3 begins straight after.

3. Arena and honor points do carry over. Season two concludes December 17. Season 3 begins straight after.
    thank you, sir

4. Arena and honor points do carry over. Season two concludes December 17. Season 3 begins straight after.
    Thank you, but can we have a confirmation on this from the staff aswell? Do you happen to have a postlink where they explicitly stated this?

5. Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 9 will end on December 17, 2017 on all realms at 22:00 server time.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the top PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

At the end of the season for Frostwolf, we will open a period of invitations to the highest rated players to form a bracket for the upcoming tournament. The tournament will be streamed, featured on our website and the rewards will include coins, exclusive mounts usually unavailable anywhere, exclusive forum and in-game titles and the glory of being champions of the realm. More information will follow in a thread of it's own.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade
    Spoiler: Show

OUTLAND

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title
    • Swift Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

MEDIVH

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6

• Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10

• Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1

• Gladiator title
    • Swift Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6

• Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10

• Rival title

WoTLK/Cataclysm

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title for WoTLK | Vicious Gladiator title for Cataclysm
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Rival title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Vicious Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

Blackrock

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member (Blackrock)

Rank 2 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Arena Master title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Battlemaster title

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Conqueror title

This post here shows that arena seasons across all realms will conclude December 17 with the next season starting straight after.

I am on my phone currently so it's annoying to search for things. However there are other posts around confirming that arena and honor points do carry over.

6. That post does not say anything about arena and honor points carrying over to the next season. It's standard that arena/honor points are reset to zero and converted into gold at the end of each season. I do not see why in the world Warmane would customize it differently, because then everyone would just cap out and gear up day one.

7. It's standard that arena/honor points are reset to zero and converted into gold at the end of each season.
    No it's not. That never happened in TBC.

8. In TBC, arena and honor points DO NOT reset. I can not only confirm this for last season, but also back in retail. It was not until later expansions that Blizzard decided to reset them every season.

9. You are right, I could have sword they've always reset but I was wrong it didn't start until wrath.

10. Right, so now all we have to go off are people's memories? I'd much rather prefer a statement from the staff before I start saving up for honor cap and loads of arena points
    Edited: November 7, 2017

11. Some of you are not listening. And besides, staff have been answering the same questions time and time again and are sick of answering.

12. Some of you are not listening. And besides, staff have been answering the same questions time and time again and are sick of answering.
    I've never seen staff answer this question regarding S3, considering how often people are asking it you'd expect they could make an informational post to answer peoples questions rather than people having to go chasing information and making new threads every week that go unanswered, while people remain in the dark.

Like last season it was completely left out of any information that S1 was ending effectively a day earlier than what was implied, because communication was not clear.

13. Staff never officially replied will tehy xfer for s3(they did on retail so most likely here too).

14. "Mists of Pandaria titles will be permanent from now on. As a reminder, those titles were temporarily as we felt in the past that the state of the PvP was not up to the best standards.

We are still working on classes and PvP overall, as shown by the recent changelogs and do not plan on stopping on improving the PvP state.

There were a few issues in the past distributions with titles in 2v2 on Frostwolf and those will be rectified.

As for TBC and the way things will occur, they will happen as they did on retail. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms."