1. Hello everyone (wave)

It appears that the armory is offline atm due to the recent cleanup and gold squish thus making the bot unavailable because most of its functions are based on the armory. As soon as the armory is up, the bot should be up and running automatically.

2. The bot is currently having some issues. I'm investigating it since no source code was changed/updated in the past 2 months.

Edit: It's fixed.
    Edited: April 14, 2023

3. Hello, I've found an issue where when I inspect a hunter using dual weapon (i suppose) it pumps up significantly the gs. The hunter was using Frost Giant's Cleaver HC on his MH and Bone Warden's Splitter nm on his OH, his gs 5.8k but GearChecker was reporting it as a 6.4k hunt
    Any chance to fix?

4. Hello,

Thank you for letting me know, I'll look up into it.

Cheers

5. Hello, I've found an issue where when I inspect a hunter using dual weapon (i suppose) it pumps up significantly the gs. The hunter was using Frost Giant's Cleaver HC on his MH and Bone Warden's Splitter nm on his OH, his gs 5.8k but GearChecker was reporting it as a 6.4k hunt
    Any chance to fix?
    Hunter's gear score calculation should be fixed. Could you confirm it, please?

6. Hello everyone,

I think its time to update you about one big concern regarding the bot.

As some of you may know, a bot has to face a validation process after its organic use has extended to over 100 Discord servers. In order to keep adding the bot to new servers, the developers are required to validate the bot (a bit large and tedious process).

I managed to validate it and now the bot has the check and the name "BOT" next to its name. That's awesome, I thought that my job is done, but I couldn't be further from the truth. After getting the bot validated and running nice and smooth, I created a support server (https://discord.gg/yEsS2ttXNE), that you can join and track the bot's development, and decided to add the bot to it. It was then when I saw that, despite the fact that the bot is verified, it was still not able to join new servers.

Since I was really hoping that verifying the bot would remove this restriction, I got really frustrated and went back and forward with the Discord support team to help me find a solution and what they offered me was basically a set of 2 options:

- Either stick with this 100 servers limitation (no one will be able to add the bot to any new servers) while keeping its usage the way it is.
    - Convert the bot to an application which will require some rework on the bot's source code (something that I'm actually planning on doing when I get some spare time), but it has its main drawbacks: instead of being able to read the message content sent by the user (!summary Metalforce), now the bot must be called with slash /summary Metalforce.

While the second approach is the logical one to take into consideration, this implies that uses who are not aware of this change would think that the bot doesn't work anymore because it's not responding.

I will keep fighting them in order to get this done the way we all want, but if I fail to succeed, just bare in mind that the commands will work differently in the near future.

In case you have any suggestion, you can find me on the discord support server of the bot: https://discord.gg/yEsS2ttXNE
    Also, I've uploaded the conversation with the Discord support staff.

Cheers,
    Metalforce
    Edited: April 24, 2023

7. May 12, 2023  
    Hey brotha, I used the link https://discordapp.com/oauth2/author...&permissions=0 and got snuske into the server, but I tried entering commands, it doesn't work. Any tips?

8. May 12, 2023  
    Hello!

Unfortunately, the bot has reached the cap of 100 servers and in order to remove that limit the bot must be granted by Discord with a special "message read intent" permission that you apply for by sending a request. I already got rejected my requests to remove that limit twice because Discord doesn't think that the bot is "mega ultra cool" to grant it.

In order to bypass that limit I will have to convert the bot to an application, but that's going to require some extra time to modify the existing code. A time that I don't have at this precise moment, but I will in a couple of weeks.

TLDR: you can't add the bot to new servers ATM, but feel free to join the support server (https://discord.gg/yEsS2ttXNE) and use it here (you can also invite your friends if needed) until I rework it and convert it to a Discord application.

Cheers,
    Metal.

9. Hello everyone!
    I hope you're all doing just fine!

The old bot is no longer working. I tried to apply for bot verification, but it got denied several times (just like half a year ago).
    A new bot was created, you can add from here:

https://discord.com/api/oauth2/autho...3072&scope=bot

PD: Be quick, the server cap is 100 (fcuk Discord, for real) ;)

Cheers,
    Metal.

10. Was wondering why it went offline
    Already replaced with the new one. Thank you sir!

First ... 345