1. Any Shadowpriest specific stats for Raids?

For ICC 25 man and 10 man

VOA 25/10

ToC as well.

Jus tlooking to where I can find strats for the bosses in the raid dungeons that show specific things my shadowpriest needs to be doing for each boss so i dont get the raid wiped.

Some in ICC the first couple are straight forward and easy. But for the gunship for example I had no idea how to jump from one ship to the other. I still don't know how to do it. Do you just jump and then fall down and it ports you to the other ship? That confused me.

For Saerfang(spelling) I did /range 12 to keep my distance as ranged DPS but we kept wiping in 25 man. I don't think it was anything I was doing, but the group was for GS 5.2k and higher which I am 5256 GS, fully gemmed and enchanted.

I didn't think I did anything wrong I kept my distance and tried to kill the adds in that fight while not getting hit by the adds. I know my DPS was 15th out of 25 via Recount. That doesn't seem very good. But I was doing the right spell progression on the bosses and the right cycles of spells.

I know the raid leader said for priests to do Fear on the adds, that was something i did not know so did not have the spell readily on my hot bar and not something i read in any strats beforehand.

So I'm just looking for advice or a website that shows strats for raid bosses specific to shadowpriests if you all know of some?

Or if you want to explain things yourself is fine too. Keep in mind I just started playing WOW 9 weeks ago and have never played before. This server, Icecrown, is the first wow experience for me. I have a handle on gameplay and I have played mmorpgs before my exp with them comes from ultima online and dark age of camelot.

I just want to make sure I got strats down so I don't wipe the group accidentally then have everyone yell at me. So I wanna make sure I do all I can so that doesn't happen.
    Edited: November 7, 2017 Reason: Icecrown WOTLK server

2. When you get on the gunship theres a gnome/dwarf you talk to that gives you a jetpack. Equip it and drag it onto your actionbars. It lets you jump to the other boat.

On DBS just dot the adds after they spawn and while they are stunned by other classes ,then start spamming mindflay on the ones that are moving towards your side. Your problem might have been other people slacking with CC(crowd control/stuns).