1. Questions before I start on this server.

Hello all, I have a few questions because i'm tempted to level on this server.

Is it still populated?
    Are there still progression guilds or is everyone pretty much stacked and done?
    Mainly looking for PvE health.
    Thanks for any info.

2. Hello all, I have a few questions because i'm tempted to level on this server.

Is it still populated?
    Yes, it's very populated. 12k players + 1000 queue if you aren't donnor. You can watch in the realm status.

3. Hello all, I have a few questions because i'm tempted to level on this server.

Is it still populated?
    Thanks for any info.
    1. Yes.
    2. There are bound to be few guilds doing ICC progression.
    3. Decent.

4. Hello all, I have a few questions because i'm tempted to level on this server.

Is it still populated?
    Thanks for any info.
    Honestly, there are ALWAYS new people staring on the server, so they are out there, you just have to put in the work to find them, takes a little time and effort, but that's the beauty of a server this size, It's dynamic, and ever changing. Are there people that have everything under the sun? Yes. but there are ALWAYS new people here to start the adventure with. Good luck! Have fun!.

5. Are there still progression guilds or is everyone pretty much stacked and done?
    I dont know what you really mean by progressing You will not find a guild that does naxx or ulduar to gear themselves if thats what you mean. Progression is happening only in ICC and most progression guilds keep wiping on encounters they overgear.

You can still find decent people who knows their stuff and server is well-populated.