1. Please open Character Transfer Medivh to Outland

I am going to add this topic here, as it is no longer possible for our guild to raid / progress SSC + TK on Medivh due to people quitting the server.
    We need a higher population in order to continue, and this is not looking like it will happen here any longer. Everyone has been raid logging for weeks.
    Population at 6 pm PST is 412.
    I understand that Medivh was to be a harder content etc, and although this is what we prefer, the option now is simply abandon our characters or preferably being allowed the option to transfer.
    I am hoping you will consider this in the near future. We really do love playing TBC.
    Edited: December 5, 2017

2. Why are you not merely leveling up new characters on Outland? Barring possession of an Ashes of Alar, I can't see any sufficient reason to need to transfer a character.

At Outland rates, it's a pretty simple matter of getting new toons up and running. If your guild is of a like mind and you can get a few folk doing the same, you'd be hitting T4 content in a week or two.

3. you'd be hitting T4 content in a week or two.
    Sick, then we can do heroics and t4 again. I'm sure that's what every private server TBC guild wants to do. Kara/Gruul/Mag for the 3rd time in a two year span.

Just let people from a dead server, merge to the live one. Content progression is the same. It's what makes sense.

4. Sick, then we can do heroics and t4 again. I'm sure that's what every private server TBC guild wants to do. Kara/Gruul/Mag for the 3rd time in a two year span.

Just let people from a dead server, merge to the live one. Content progression is the same. It's what makes sense.
    Yeah I only play on Outland, but I don't see why they don't allow transfers from Medivh to Outland. It must be really disappointing to the people who rolled Medivh.

5. Yeah I only play on Outland, but I don't see why they don't allow transfers from Medivh to Outland. It must be really disappointing to the people who rolled Medivh.
    I don't see how anyone would not see why. The server already has low population. Why would we make a choice available that makes the situation worse? This is akin to the people who want transfers from Alliance to Horde in Outland. Don't expect this to happen unless we decide to close Medivh, and I don't know of any plans for that to be done.